Part 14!

Heyyy! Angst ending is coming next for all you angst lovers!

Hyunjins POV
I immediately contacted Minho "MINHO!!" "what? I'm with my pookie bear 🥺" "wtf? Anyways COME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!" "also why tf are you crying? Are you crying bc Yuna likes Lia?" "No wtf! Anyways! Felix was in a car accident you dumbass come now!" I yelled. "OMG!! NOT FELIX!! I'M COMING!!! HAN GET YOUR ASS OUTTA BED YOU BITCH!!!" Minho yelled at his 'pookie bear 🥺' "Wtf happened and why is hyunjin crying over call? Is this about Yuna again?" "NO YOU HOE!!! FELIX GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT!!!" I yelled at him again while sobbing. "MINHO! GET THE FUCKING CAR STARTED BEFORE I RUN YOUR ASS OVER!!" I heard Han yell.

I decided to text the whole gc.
(CHILLY CHILLY CRAB-Changbin, Minhos pookie🥺-Han,ICE CREAM?-Minho,Old ass-Bangchan, Savage-Seungmin, BABYBREAD -Jeongin,drama queen 💅🏻-Hyunjin

Were in Foster care
drama queen💅🏻:GUYS FELIX IS IN THE HOSPITAL! COME NOW OR I'LL SNATCH YOUR WEAVE!!!
CHILLY CHILLY CRAB-OMG!! COMING SEUNGMIN GET TF OUTTA BED!!!
Savage-bitch I'm Alr at the hospital
CHILLY CHILLY CRAB-oh... I thought you were getting more food...
Savage-I was but Hyunjin called me and told me everything! And not my fault you ate the whole fridge after Jypapi put you in that diet!
CHILLY CHILLY CRAB-I was hungry 😭
drama queen💅🏻-"your always hungry"
Savage-yk it's bad when Hyunjin starts quoting,anyway get your ass up Changbin and head to the hospital
CHILLY CHILLY CRAB-I'm foive minutes away
Savage-kk
Old ass-Me and I.n are heading there rn btw
Savage-ok old ass
Old ass-YOU STILL HAVE ME AS THAT NAME??? AND LANGUAGE!!! WE STILL HAVE BABYBREAD READING THIS MESSAGES
BABYBREAD -Channie Hyung? What does "ass" mean?
Old ass-uhhh... I'll tell you when your older
BABYBREAD-but I'm literally dating you... Yk what? Google is my bestie
Savage-and I Oop.... Anyways get your asses here bitches bye!

I continued to sob and cry until I heard Minho and Jisung come. "Where's Felix?" Minho asked I pointed to the room next to me. "OH NO IS MY BESTIE FINE??" Han asked "I don't know! He's been there for at least 4 hours!" I sobbed. "Ok you depressed bitches the savage is here to save y'all's prayers!" Seungmin yelled as he arrived with a bag of groceries.

Soon the nurse came out! "Good news! He's in great conditions! But bad news he might not remember anything..." the nurse told us. "Oh.." will he even remember me? Hopefully yes! I don't want to restart everything again.

     Soon voices came to my head about our relationship 'you can find someone better don't worry he was worthless anyways... don't listen to him! Don't you love Felix you missed him! It's supposed to be you in that hospital bed and not him! Oh hell naw! He deserved it yk the guy that was with him! He didn't deserve that! You loved him and you still do! Love is for losers! You can find a better partner! He's probably the best partner you'll ever fin-' I soon cut my thoughts off.

"Nurse! Can I visit him?" I asked while crying. "Visiting hours are not allowed yet but since your a famous model and I might get sued if I don't let you Ig sure." She said blankly and lead me to Felix's room. I honestly didn't care about paparazzi I just cared about Lix. He's been through a lot since his dad... all I know about Felix's dad was that he was a horrible father to Felix but a good father to Minho. "Lix... I love you and I always will! Even if you can't hear me now... I know I was an asshole with you playing with your feelings... but I still loved you even if I acted like I hated you... You were the best thing that happened to me... Please don't leave me... Your my last hope..."

"Hyunjinnie?" I heard a small voice say. "FELIX!!!" I yelled as I bear hugged him "I MISSED YOU!! I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU!!!!" I yelled. "I know! I heard you say everything about me earlier!" He said while smiling at me. "I'm sorry if I was an asshole to you too!" He told me. "Lee felix will you be mine again?" I asked him "Of course Hwang Hyunjin!" He replied we kissed I missed his lips on mine.

2 years later... (Felix's POV)
I am living my best life! I have my amazing husband Hyunjin! I have two kids Sunny,and Sana! And a dog Kkami! And well about the rest Changbin and Seungmin have been hitting it off! They're newly engaged and Jeongin and Chan? Oh well,they've have 2 cats and 1 dog and are adopting kids soon! Minho and Jisung have 3 cats and have 1 kid! his name is Jimin. Chaewon and Eric? Oh well! They're married now and have 2 children Kazuha and Jake! Beomgyu and Yeonjun? This is their 1 year anniversary! They have one kid sunghoon! (Get sunghooned!) Yeji and Ryunjin have 2 dogs and have adopted 1 kid Chaeryoung!

The end...

Oh... You really thought this was the end nope!

Season 2 anyone?😎

It's your author Naomi! I'm so happy about how much this book progressed! I love you all! Thanks for your support throughout the making of season 1! I'm continuing on with this book with season two obvi! I'm not going to let this shit die! You guys really are the best people in the world! Your support really helps me continue on with this book! Also what is your favorite song of stray kids? Mine: is prob case 143! Anyways see you in season two! Hwaiting! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Words:970