Part 11!

I'M DA STEALER 🦅
When college starts again :) Lix's POV
After I drove myself to school I saw Eric. "Omg! Hey! How were you?" I asked him "Good! Thanks Pixie! Can you give me a tour?" He asked me. "Ofc Eric! Also can you introduce me to your friends!" I asked him "As long as you can kiss me! Also we have all periods together!" He winked at me. "Eric! Fine!" I gave him a peck on the cheek and ran to the front of the school.

Hyunjin's POV (you haven't heard from him in a long time have you) 🤠
As I was walking with Yuna ,my gf! She's so pretty and as I love her! But I saw Felix kissing a guy as he froze still I soon got flashbacks.
Flashback
"Felix! Promise me that you will be my forever bf?"  "Of course jinnie!" After the date:"Jinnie promise to love me forever!" Lix told Hyunjin. "Well of course lix!" Hyunjin told Felix "do you think we'll be able to have kids?" Lix asked him. "We can try!" Hyunjin smirked as he said that "Hyunie! Anyways Let's adopt or have 2 or 1 kids,a dog maybe two! And a big house!" Lix exclaimed. "Ok lix! I promise to be your forever bf! And that I will protect you no matter what!" Hyunjin exclaimed happily as him and Felix were going to cuddle.
End of flashback...

"Hyunjin babe! Are you alright? If you don't hurry up we're going to be late babe!" Yuna scolded hyunjin. "Oh sorry babe! Anyways do you wanna go on a date later?" "Of course Hyunie!" Hyunie... The word Hyunie got stuck to my mind as I thought about Felix. 'He's your ex! Why are you thinking about him like that? You should apologize you dumbass before that guy starts dating him! Forget him and his gay ass! What about Yuna she's beautiful pretty,and she can actually give birth to your child! Wtf! No think about going back with Feli—' he cut his thoughts off. I think I still love him...

Hshdhssh Srry for not updating! Also TYSM FOR 374 READS!!! I love you all! 🤍💙✨