YOUR...PREGNANT??? (S1:PT2)

Wassup bitches names kewl-aid

Felix's POV
I ran outta that bathroom with the or pregnancy test out of sight I'm sure Hyunjin would forget about it... "babe! Are you alright? Wait...Where's the pregnancy test?" He asked. "Ummm babe.. can we go to the hospital thanks see you in the car!" I told him and ran out to the car. He soon came after "Babe! I don't think your alright!" He told me concernly. "I'm alright Babe! Just in a lot of pain ahahaha!" I laughed as fake as possible

"Babe! Just tell me what's wrong!" He told me "can we please go to the hospital!" I pleaded "Sure! If you tell me what's wrong babe! I'm really worried about you!" Hyunjin begged me to tell what happened. "Promise you won't get mad!" I told him sticking out my pinky finger "Promise Baby!" He took his pinky and attached his finger to mine. "I-I-I'm" I cut myself off "Babe! I promised that I won't get mad!" He told me reassuring me "I'm...PREGNANT!" I told him and hid behind the seat. "OMG!! YOUR PREGNANT?? THATS SO GREAT!!!" He reassured me and hugged me. "Why would I be mad at you for that?" He asked me "I just have really bad ptsd from the last time..." I told him.

"What happened tell me so I can comfort you babe.." he reassured me "Oh... I can't tell you yet... I'm not ready yet.. I'm sorry!" I got really scared and hid behind my hand. "Of course when your ready babe!" He told me "Let's head to the hospital now!" Hyunjin started the car and drove me to the hospital.
5 minutes later..
"Baby we're here!" Hyunjin told me.
Hyunjin's POV
I couldn't wake Felix up so I just picked him up and dropped him off at the seat while I talked to the receptionist.
Suddenly... FELIX?! WHERE ARE YOU?? I called Minho "Minho! Call the guards we need to track Felix down!" I told him.

I have short chapters sorry