Part 2! <3

Felix's POV

              "Omg! You all made it I'm so shocked especially from Minho" everyone bursted out laughing. Minho gave me the death glare but I bribed him with my brownies so I won't be getting in the air fryer anytime soon.... Hyunjin and I sat next to each other and drank our boba sharing glances every couple of minutes. "So what do y'all wanna do now?" Seungmin asked "how about we go to the mall?" "No it's too late it's 4PM rn let's just watch a movie and chill" suggested Changbin. "Oh whatever party pooper!" Han yelled "That sounds fun! Me and Seungmin will make some food right?" I asked Seungmin, he nodded his head as a yes"You guys almost burnt down the kitchen when you last cooked eggs!" screamed Minho everyone bursted out laughing again."Hey!"

"Hey!"

The food: 👍 (If I cooked this I would've burn the kitchen down hehe)           Everyone was praising us about how good the food taste while I payed Changbin to put tissues in Minho's mouth so he wouldn't expose us about how we ordered the food

Everyone was praising us about how good the food taste while I payed Changbin to put tissues in Minho's mouth so he wouldn't expose us about how we ordered the food. "That was so good!" Chan exclaimed. "Yah!" Hyunjin said in agreement "Lix do you want me to ask my driver to take you home?" Hyunjin asked me. "Uhhh sure!" I told him.

Hyunjin's POV
(He's so cute) I kept staring in his eyes they were full of galaxies and his freckles look like stars in the moonlight sky. When we were watching a scary movie Felix held me tightly and even cuddled with me! I don't know what he trying to do to me but I'm slowly falling for him... When it was time to head back to our apartments and houses we all said our goodbyes and left. "Felix! FELIX!!" I screamed I guess he's not awake yet.... Suddenly there was a lot of flashing cameras that woke him up instead. "OH CRAP!" Felix panicked I could tell "What happened? Are you alright?" "Isn't this going to be on the news?" "Yeah why?" "Oh gosh! What if they think we're dating?"We can pretend just play along!." I explained the whole thing with the fangirls so he would understand why we have to fake date. He shook his head in disagreement. "I can't my father wil-" soon his phone just saved us from an argument phew.

PrinceHwang_________________________

—————————————————————————198,232 comments_______________________________________________________18,754,292 🩷Liked by:Skzisfreetherapy, JYP,and 18,754,290 more

_______________________________________________________18,754,292 🩷
Liked by:Skzisfreetherapy, JYP,and 18,754,290 more... view all....
My favorite person in the world! The cutest and funniest person I met
@skzisfreetherapy-you guys are so cute! I ship!
@RyejiNation- When's the marriage?
@PrinceHwang—@RyejiNation-LOL I honestly don't know! 🫶🏼
@ILIKEHYUNJIN-Ewwww you like a boy can't you tell I'm better
@HYUNJINISMINE-I'M SO MUCH BETTER!TRUST ME!!UR BF IS ONLY IN IT FOR MONEY!!!
@MINIE_INTHEBUILDING-OMG YALL ACTUALLY DATING WTF ITS ONLY BEEN ONE WEEK!!!
@CHANISYOURLEADER-DON'T TELL JISUNG AND I.N
@MINHOSAIRFRYER-ummm... wrong page... yk what season is it hyunjin?
@PrinceHwang—@MINHOSAIRFRYER-what?
@MINHOSAIRFRYER—PrinceHwang-Air fryer👹
@PrinceHwang—MINHOSAIRFRYER-😰😰😰😰
@BINRAPGOD-Were gonna have to talk abt this in school lol 🥲🥲🥲🥲
View more.....
I saw a lot of comments supporting us and hating us I lied so I wouldn't have a lot of fangirls.
Yay! Kinda doesn't make sense but it is what it is! 🫶🏼🤠👹 all of my chapters are rlly short just so yk!