Chloe:" Wait? Wha? Why am i flying?? Huh? Is it a part of my new powers?? Oooooooohhhh Helll yeahhhh!!! "* flys around the big room and lands safely near the bed*

Chloe:" hahaha i can't believe it... so i was suffering because of this? Haha, worth it. But with this... can i be... a hero?... OFCOURSE I CAN ! I JUST DONT HAVE TO REPEAT MY ACTIONS AGAIN BY REVELING MY IDENTITY!! YES! but... what about the suit?"

I have frozen powers, so... wait. My powers are similar to elsa, so...

I was about to use my powersbut the doctor came in.

Doctor:" Oh miss Chloe.  It's nice to see that you are healthy. "

Chloe:" Yes, i am . Thanks for your concerns, but next time, before entering a womens room, you better knock on the door."* cold voice*

The doctor immediately bowed before me apologizing.

Chloe:" Drop it. And what brings you here? Am i allowed to go ? "

Doctor:" yes yes since you are perfectly fine , you are allowed to go!"

I changed my clothes and went to the hotel.  Apparently, my father was busy again because of his duties.  Jean brought me many chocolates and different types of healthy  juice for my health.

Hahaha . How ironic is the fact that the butler knows more about me than my own father.

I was finally left alone.  So it was time for me to do that!

I immediately used my powers just like elas, transformed with my eyes closed.  I was afraid of the results.  Slowly, I opened my eyes and was shocked to see a completely different person.

This

This.. is this really me? Now, way.

My hair was platinum color and was very long, and my suit sticker to my body, but it wasn't ordinary... it was fantastic.  It's definitely worthy to be on a magazine cover page .

....

Wow... no one can even imagine that this person is Chloe Bourgeois. The mean girl with no heart.

I looked outside and  saw that the perfect couple were fighting with an akumatize person.

' Time for peris to know their new hero!'

I was about to jump, but I got scared for a moment.  What if I fall?

Chloe:" wait wait wait... i can't just jump like this.. clam down and imagine . "

I imagined myself flying away, and I began to feel lighter..

I opened my eyes and was surprised to see that my feet were not touching the ground!!

Chloe:" WOOHOO !! I DID IT!! I DID IT! NOW, LET'S GO!"

I flied towards them but hid in a safe place to observe the villain.