ICSY 01: Who?

"Wednesday!" the blonde werewolf beamed as her roommate arrived in their dorm. Just as she was about to welcome the goth with a hug, the raven-haired girl held her hand in front, making the blonde stop with a frown.

"Still not a hugger? I thought we already passed that stage after what happened last year?" Enid whined. It was true. After the whole fight with Hyde and a Supernatural pilgrim, the two roommates' relationship grew closer. There was no doubt that the werewolf was able to warm the cold black heart of a Wednesday Addams. Even during the vacation, Enid tried to connect with the goth with the help of technology after learning that her roommate had given up the will of 'not wanting to be the slave of it.' Thanks to the bold move of the resident tortured artist, Xavier Thorpe, Wednesday had to deal with it.

"Don't get it in your head, Enid. It was a one-time thing," the goth said, walking past her and going to the side of her room to start the unpacking. This made a tiny crack in the werewolf's heart. But she was supposed to be used to it already, right? Rooming with the goth, who since the beginning had refused any physical touch, she should have known it by now. And she has! But you see, after wolfing out to save the goth, something came up on the werewolf. She spent her summer thinking that her roommate could be her mate. which could explain her interest in the goth since the first day. Though Enid loves knowing people, she is aware that the interest she has in the Addams girl is different.

But during summer vacation, it was not just her who encountered a problem, as Enid called it.

Okay, why did she think it was a problem? Let's just say that after the whole situation last year, which was Wednesday having a love interest in a monster, Enid thought Wednesday would step back from love matters. And she was not wrong. Wednesday did step back from love to the point where she ignored the other boy who was chasing her. It also didn't help that it was Wednesday Addams we were talking about here. It was rare for her to be interested in someone in a romantic way or platonic. Enid didn't even know if the goth had an interest in a blonde girl who howls every full moon and turns into a furry monster. In short, she didn't know if there was a possibility that her roommate would see her as more than just a friend or roommate.

But she does, Wednesday does. Sure, the beginning of their story wasn't that good. But the werewolf was able to sneak into the goth's heart. The hug wasn't just a one-time thing. She hoped it was not a one-time thing. She's kind of hated to admit that it was the warmest embrace she ever felt. She was already used to her cold heart. It was embarrassing that it made her think all night long. And as much as she hated it, every day she tortured herself by listening to pop music, something that would remind her of the werewolf and help her connect with her. But she won't admit that, especially after what happened during the summer.

What happened during summer? She learned that her life was being watched by someone, and she still hadn't found out who it was yet. She thought that after the deal with Marilyn Thornhill, also known as Laurel Gates, the mystery would stop. She was mostly delighted it wasn't. But since she still hasn't found the identity of the stalker and what their motive was, she can't risk dragging someone, especially the ones who were close to her into the course of danger. Not knowing what to happen next is surely a danger. Even if she is a seer, she can't use her power on it as she still trying to navigate it. It was not like she could control her power. So she was stuck. She can't risk her roommate into another mess.

So the two roommates were both busy. One was literally on the brink of panic that her possible mate would reject her, which may lead to her being a lone wolf and the other one was being stalked by the unknown.