22. celebration and teasing

The next one week was spent really fast. Chavi and Miheer were majorly busy in their respective work, and when they had time, Chavi took him to spend some time with at difference places.

For everyone, he was her brother and not brother in law. That's what she introduced him as, on his persistence. Which she was very glad at.

And finally, it was the day of his fashion show!

"Are you sure bhabhi? I mean, wouldn't your work be affected by this leave?" Miheer asked again, for the nth time today.

While Chavi rolled her eyes at him. Again.

"You know it Miheer. It's been three months now. And I haven't taken a single leave. Offcourse they would give me this since the reason is genuine too. I'm your only family here today. I must be present there with you on your special day right?" She asked and he sighed, with a smile, before hugging her sideway.

"You really are my sister." He said and she smiled adorably at him.

"Anytime idiot." She replied.

"By the way, all the preperations have been done right? And you aren't nervous, right?" She asked to make sure he was fine.

And now that she had asked already, he couldn't help but think about what he had been dreading all day.

"Umm actually I am. I mean this is the first time I'm doing something big. My first big AND international show." He replied and this time Chavi sighed.

"Oh dear. No need to be. I'm with you, so are everyone else. And yoh are gonna rock it. Just believe in yourself." She motivated him, which did work a little.

And he, with a smile, made his way towards the car. With Chavi and Vivian.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Oh my God. This is so....wholesome." Miheer's first sentence after coming out of the auditorium was this.

As the show went by, his designes seemed to be the best out of all. And he, looked very happy resulting in his family to be happy.

They had been looking at this via international telecast.

"I know right. And your little walk and bow at the beginning as the designer of the upcoming designes was so cute too. You rocked it champ!" She praised him. She knew how anxious he was in the start, but since it all went by good, now he was happy.

"Thank youuuuu you are the best you know." He replied dramatically. Where she laughed in response.

"Let us celebrate it, shall we?" She suggested, in which he think for a moment and replied in positive.

Soon, they made their way towards the only Indian restaurant they found in the city.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"...and your favourite color is black." Miheer deadpanned.

"Well ..it changed now." She shrugged.

"Okay. What's it now and why?" He asked slurping on his chai.

They are celebrating by eating some good Indian thali with chai.

"It's green now. Because... nevermind. You don't need to know it." She said and took another morsel from her dal chawal.

"Was it the colour of Sid bhai's shirt the last time you guys vid called?" There was a glint of tease in Miheer's voice which caused Chavi to chock on her food.

"Awww. How cute. I knew you were the right choice for him since the very start." He teased further which giving her some water.

Once she was done with coughing, she gave him her bestest glare.

"You-"

"Ms. Sharma?" A male voice cut her off in between. And both of them looked at the owned of the voice.