tortured

"No, no, no. Fuck. Stop it, please. Sir I can't take anymore." He gives it another harsh tug that leaves me seeing flashes.

"Fuck!" Shit. It feels like my nipples are about to fall off. They hurt so much but it feels so fucking good.

He's been going at my boobs and my now swollen nipples for over 3 hours now. It started when he caught me fingering myself to porn of this one girl getting her nipples sucked and chewed.

He took me straight into the room, tying me up by my hands so my tits are hanging with nothing to support them.

He then grabbed a cane and started his utter torture on my nipples. He never hit anywhere else, it was just aimed on my nipples with quick precise swings.

My boobs having no place to go, except fly around and bear more force and pain than if they were supported by my arms. Fuck he's so trained with his hands.

My slight moans turn into whimpers turn into cries for him to stop. My nipples are burning, my tits are completely red. I feel as though the bruises are going to stay on me forever.

Fuck it feels so good, despite me crying out for him to stop I arch into his cane trying to make it hurt more, and strike harder.

It's been 30 minutes of him nonstop hitting my nipples. The only break he's taken is to switch to a whip. And God if it didn't make it 10 times worse.

The only noises the room is filled with are my cries for help and me begging him to stop. It starts to burn so badly that tears start gathering in my eyes and fall on to my tits only to be splashed back on my face again due to his hits.

"Yellow! Fuck, sir. Yellow" I almost sob out.

Yellow is not my safeword, it simply means that I need a break and it is getting too much for me.

He immediately stopped, and gently brought me down and onto the bed. He reached beside me, opening our mini fridge to retrieve the ice kept in there, put it in his mouth and started to gently suck and kiss my nipples.

The immediate cooling sensation relaxes me, but he still makes sure I continue being needy and horny by sucking on my painful nipples.

He continues with the ice until he's melted 3 of them equally on my nipples. I'm now extremely desperate and try to arch more into his mouth.

"Sir, fuck me. Please."

"Oh baby, we're not done yet." He chuckles while getting up. Oh.

While I lay there on the bed and try to catch my breath, he rummages through our toy collection.

In the end he picks out connected nipple clamps with a prominent chain, some weights to add to it and a small leash.

I stand up as he approaches the bed and push my chest out, allowing him to secure the clamps on my already hardened nipples.

The weights go on next, two small but weighty balls attach themselves to my chain, pulling both my nipples with it.

I cry out, I've experienced weights before but not at this intensity. Finally, he orders me to get on the ground on all fours and attaches the leash to my chain.

Now my tits almost drag on the ground, the weights pulling my nipples and making it so much worse. He pulls the leash to get me walking and I collapse, getting weak in the knees from the sudden shoot of pain that blinds me.

Of course, my position only makes it worse making me press down on the clamps, tightening them even further.

"Sir, please. Please it hurts so bad." I sob out trying to make him to show me mercy.

"Did I ask? Shut your mouth and take it, slut." Hearing his words, the pool on the carpet dampens further, my need to fuck my pussy ever increased.

He then starts to walk me around the house, pulling and tugging on my nipples every minute.

Which leads us to the present, the flashing pain almost makes me want to remove the nipple clamps myself.

"Such a good girl, taking your punishment like the dirty slut you are." Fuck. I need dick.

He guides me to the bed and removes the weights and leash. My wet pussy makes it easy for him to slide right in, and start fucking me.

He rocks the bed with his movements, holding the clamp chain in his mouth so it moves with him, my poor nipples so sore and swollen by now.

He slams into me again and again, whispering dirty things into my ear.

"Dirty slut, taking her sir's cock like a good girl." And at that my pleasure heightens.

"Sir, can I cum?" I beg him.

"No." And he continues to slam into me, no care in the world for my protests and cries.

His denial and my inability to hold myslef further creates tears in my eyes, and I sob at him to let me come.

"Please, sir. It's all I want. I'll do anything. Fuck. Please, please, please." I start to beg to him.

"Cum, slut." But he doesn't stop, he keeps going even after my orgasm is rode out, and now my overstretched and overstimulated pussy begs for mercy.

"One more, baby." And he puts his all into it, fucking me like an animal starved. My eyes roll back and I start to feel my second orgasm come to life.

He rubs my clit, and I explode right there. He comes next, with his white hot cum shooting in me.

I give a sigh of relief, and he gets up to clean me off. He gently removes the clamps and rubs ointment on my red and bruised tits.

He then takes me into a nice warm bath with my favorite scents, and allows me to relax.

(i know some of you don't like nipple torture or clamps so sorry 😭 but i don't understand why it's so fun)