overstimulated

"Didn't I tell you not to cum, slut?" He harshly tilts my head back with his bruising grip on my hair.

"I-I'm sorry, sir" I feel fear in the deepest parts of me, not knowing what type of punishment I'll face.

"Over my lap." His harsh command sends me scrambling to bend over his lap with my ass hanging in the air.

"It's going to be thirty hits, count after each one. Lose track and I'll start over again. If it's gets too much, you have your safeword." He both arouses and terrifies me with his words.

A hard slap comes down on my ass, leaving a stinging, burning sensation.

"One" I moan out just as another hard slap comes down on the same spot.

"T-two" I whimper as he delivers a few more sharp slaps.

He stops in the middle of delivering his 8th blow. I look to him confused before I remember.

I didn't count. Fuck. "S-Seven, please."

"Didn't I tell you to count, whore?" He gently rubs my ass, lulling me into a false sense of comfort. "Now I have to start over again."

He begins from the first one again, bringing tears to eyes.

Hit after hit my back arches and my ass burns from his stinging slaps which he doesn't hold back.

"T-T-Twenty Five" I whimper out, sobs coming out and tears staining my cheeks.

He stops. I feel relief thinking he's had mercy on me and decided to end my punishment here.

But instead he lays me down on the bed, my legs spread and my pussy fully exposed to him.

The realization of what he's about to do settles into me. I press my thighs together in protest.

"Keep them open, whore." He seethes. "Fucking slut" He mumbles when he delivers the first blow.

Going directly on my clit, his strong palm reddening the skin as a harsh slap sounds the room. I arch off the bed, a whimper mixed with a moan tumbling from my lips.

Fresh tears appear at his next blows, all of them going through my body, leaving me a mess in his hands.

He soothingly rubs my pussy, up and down bringing me down as I relax slowly.

"One more, okay? This one's going to hurt" I blanch. As if the other ones didn't?

His final blow covers my whole pussy, coming down harder than every other he's given me.

I scream in pain, my body arching up. Tears flow down my cheeks and it feels amazing, the rush going through my body mixed with the immense pleasure, pain going straight to my pussy, wetness sliding down my ass.

"Good girl" His praise sends a zap right to my clit. I sigh in relief, proud of myself that I made it through.

But then he picks me up and places me down on the bed.

A cold shudder goes through me at my realization. We're not done yet. Fuck.

He chuckles. "Oh we are far from done little girl" He then ties my hands up to the bed frame, pushing my breasts up and ties my legs to either sides of the posters on the bed. My legs stretch as far as they can go, nowhere to move or no space to wiggle.

He walks over to a drawer and comes back with nipple clamps and a few different types of vibrators.

He calmly inserts a vibrator inside of me, the shape so that it covers my clit as well as going deep inside me.