You sigh out in relief when the male giant leaves you alone. You sniff and rub your nose with your cloth arm.

"Please don't hit me!"

"Please don't eat me!"

"Please spare us!"

"It hurts!"

The horror voices of humans screaming echoed through your ears imagining the monetary of torture they go through everyday. When Enwoo said humans are suffering every day for survival he really meant it. Only after experiencing this painful journey, you can understand and relate to what these people are going through. 

"Doll!"

You gasped as your gaze locked with Taehyung who looked messy, sweat covering his face and his chest panting heavily from the long run he had taken to reach you.

Taehyung rushes to you and scoops your small body in his hands, his warm breath feels like a wave of breeze for you.

"You woke up" he sighs in relief while carefully holding your tiny frame.

You shift your gaze to the left and avoid his intense stare.

Taehyung's small smile fell off the moment you turned away from him.

"Are you angry with me? Are you so furious about my decision to send you to that place? Is that why you're showing me this attitude doll?"

You pinch your lips while trying to control the anger that is trying to surface above your face, realizing his stupid words. You stay silent fueling his patience making him frown upon your unresponsive state.

"Don't worry doll, I killed that giant who dared to touch you and-"

He pauses and thinks about Sasha. That woman was the major cause of this yet he failed to execute her. You curiously look at him and read his expressions. Why did he pause? Did someone else have the upper hand behind this? Didn't he order that giant to execute you? Then why is he fake-acting with you?

All these questions keep spacing inside your head repeatedly,  but studying his face you felt like he might not be behind this tedious attack but rather someone other upper hand who might have held hatred against you and wanted you gone. After all, you are envied by every giant and human for being a precious treasure of the king.

"Nothing much forget it. Just remember that I will destroy everything thing that dared to bring harm to you my doll," he gently smiles while poking out his index finger and stroking your cheeks lovingly. 

So that meant, someone did this on purpose and Taehyung was either constrained or failed to execute that person due to some issues.

"I know how much you have suffered in those dungeons but I will make sure that you never see that place ever again. You will be back to me under my watch,"

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I enjoyed being enslaved more than imprisoned with you. Daily hell and constant starving work in that rock with my people is far from being spoon-fed by you in a luxurious cage!"

You spat, frowning and clenching your fists while biting your lips.

Taehyung's face flushed with indignation, eyes narrowing in disbelief.

His fingers tightened his grip around your fragile body, threatening to crush you as his body language screamed frustration.

"You're completely out of line doll," he added, the hurt evident in their tone.

"Do you really want to test me again and again!" he screamed, rage and fury lining his sharp voice.

Despite the brave facade, a subtle tremor betrayed the your underlying fear. Standing tall, you faced the looming challenge with unwavering determination. Yet, in the quiet moments between heartbeats, a flicker of uncertainty shadowed your eyes, acknowledging the small fear that danced at the edges of their courage.

"Guards bring me the cage!" he yells louder than usual, your face drained of hope and dread of anxious insanity coated it.

"I said I hate that cage!" you shout desperately but squeeze shut your eyes when you feel a wince of pain shoots through your body due to various injuries.

The guards place the cage on the wooden desk. Taehyung throws you inside the silver cage and shuts the bars, locking it with keys.

You rose up to your feet and clung to the silver bars, tears flowing through your cheeks.

"You are my doll and you will dance as per my strings. From now on you will see the worst of me by my side, say something to irritate me and I will slaughter every human working in that dungeon,"

You gasp

"You will get what you hate till you learn your lesson. You will forever be confined in this cage! Ever!" he spats with venom, destroying every ounce of light you had in your life.

______________________________

Update

Vote goals 120