𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐚

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh are you alright?!" He put a comforting hand on my shoulder, which made me feel ten times better.

"I'm doing okay, thanks Chris." I smiled, pulling him into a hug. "Thank God Matt came outside not long after and... took care of him".

"Something he would do for sure." Chris smirked. "Matt's the typa guy to beat someone when they're down"

"Trust me, I can tell."

"As long as you're okay, that's all I care about. Let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks, Chris. Love ya" I smiled and took a sip of the juice.

"Love ya" He smiled. "Oh hey Matt"

He didn't reply, instead went straight to the fridge.

"Goodness! What's gotten your panties in a twist?" Chris put on an accent.

Chris and I immediately burst out laughing.

"Nothing, shut up." Matt quickly snapped back. "Luna... did you fucking take my last snapple?" He eyed the fridge and then me.

"If this is your last snapple, then yes!" I sarcastically smiled, holding up the bottle.

"Fuck you." He rolled his eyes.

I gave him a sarcastic smile and took another sip, attempting to make him more mad. I can't help it! It's fun seeing him get angry.

"It's times like this when I really want to kill you!" He said with fake enthusiasm.

"In your dreams!" I shrieked in the same tone.

"Yeah, we all know what you've been dreaming about" He leaned over the counter, attempting to intimidate me.

I immediately shut my mouth. I didn't want Chris to know anything about what Matt heard me say in the bathroom last night or what Matt and I did. He would never leave me alone about it.

"I might just go-" Chris trailed off as he slowly tried to escape.

"No don't bother." I quickly blurted. "I'll go." I stuck my middle finger up at Matt as I swivelled off the chair and walked out.

"Well now you've gone and fucking done it" Chris attempted to whisper but I could hear him from the other room.

"What are you talking about?"

"Dude. Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Yes."

"I'm your brother. I know you too well. Just-"

I decided to stop listening to their conversation since it was kind of an invasion and made my way up to Matt's room to pack my things and get ready to leave.

As I was walking out of Matt's room, a photo frame caught my eye. I stopped and walked back to have a look. It was a photo of me and the triplets, back when Matt and I weren't in constant hatred- I think?- I can barely remember a time when we weren't enemies, to be honest. The photo had Nick and Chris fighting, me looking at them, and Matt looking at... me? Before I could fully make it out, I heard a small knock at the door and it creaked open a bit.

"Hey, can I come in?"

"Um yeah hold on one second" I blurted, quickly placing the photo frame back in its place and opening the door.

"Oh it's just you" I sighed.

"Wow, no need to sound so cheerful" Chris smirked.

"Sorryy. What's up?"