three

My art!
Do not repost, reuse or claim as your own!
Thank you!

~ • ♡ • ~

~ • ♡ • ~unwelcomed~ • ♡ • ~

~ • ♡ • ~
unwelcomed
~ • ♡ • ~

the soft, singing-like voice of Hikaru echoed through the chamber. An overwhelming wave of tranquility washed over the room, even managing to calm the racing heart of both Lilia and the headmage.

The end of it all, Grim, received the full blow. Drowsiness caught up to him as his eyes became droopy. The flames surrounding him and flickered through the room started to burn out, leaving only a spark of fire.

The students could care less about the familiar, instead they were captivated by Hikaru's ethereal beauty. The glimmers of Violet and white rays shone around him, the magic in his hand slowing dimming.

A gently, soothing smile rested on his face as his former closed eyes fluttered open to reveal the pale lilic jewels underneath, glimmering under the light.

He slowly sauntered towards the slightly swaying Grim, following the sound of his soft huffs and grumbles. As he reached the small creature, he knelt down and beckoned the cat into his arms.

Grim, completely out of it, caught only sight of the kind, beautiful face staring vaguely in his direction. Hikaru looked liked an Angel, at the ready to save him and protect him.

Without another thought, he crawled forward and hugged himself into Hikaru's embrace, who quickly took him into his arms.

The Ubuyashiki hummed happily, pulling Grim closer and running his fingers gently across his fur. "My, how completely tired you are. There, take a good rest. I'll keep you safe."

Hikaru's voice still held the soft echo in it. It rang through Grim's mind, steadily calming him and putting him to sleep.

Hikaru smiled as he silently listened to the soft snores of the cat.

As Hikaru's magic drifted away, the students could finally focus again.

"What was that..?" Kalim spoke out first, rubbing his head.

Leona huffed, yet wore a devious smile. "I thought his magic got sealed."

Vil hummed. "So the mirror said and yet he already possesses a unique magic." He rose a brow as he caught sight of the glint in Leona's eye. His confusion further increased as the lion lazily walked over to the first year.