two

art is mine!
Do not repost, re-use or claim as your own!
~ • ♡ • ~

art is mine!Do not repost, re-use or claim as your own!~ • ♡ • ~

~ • ♡ • ~
calm before the storm
~ • ♡ • ~

The silence that filled the room was sickening.

Hikaru smile faltered slightly. He tensed up, feeling the haunting eyes of the people in the room. He nervously rubbed his arm, his pale eyes trailing to the floor.

"How embarrassing...", he muttered to himself, overwhelmed by the weight of the students unwavering stares directed at him.

Lilia immediately noticed how uncomfortable Hikaru was. He quickly moved closer and laid an assuring hand on his arm. "Be calm, young one. It'll be alright."

However, the words of the black mirror did put him on edge. Unlucky curse? Is his blindness now recognized as a curse? How absurd. It must be something else...

Lilia's eyes rested on Hikaru's face. He noticed the boy's eyebrows furrowed a bit, his face twisted with uneasiness. The Fae frowned. Poor child must be frightened.

Leona observed them silently from the shadows. His tail swished slightly. Power sealed away? What, did the red-head get to him first?

Azul pursed his lips. Holding his chin in thought. Hate and anger? But he seems so loving and kind. A frown decorated his face. Was he mistreated as well, for being blind? Does he hold the same resentment as me?

Crowley stepped forth in shock. "Not suited for any dormitory? What's the meaning of this!"

Vil interjected, "The black mirror stated that his magic is sealed off. Maybe once this seal is gotten rid of, he'll be suitable to be sorted." What a shame. I guess his beauty hides the flaws.

Hikaru could only listen to this banter. He sighed as his shoulder slumped in dismay.

"Tho",Crowley hummed in thought, "Ubuyashiki does ring a bell. Are you by any chance the son of Ubuyashiki Yasu."

Hikaru smiled ever so gently. "Yes, that was my father's name."

Lilia rose a brow. Was?

Crowley sighed softly. "I see... well then, I understand the situation then."

This claim further confused the students.

As the headmage clapped his hands to declare the ceremony finished, a voice broke out. "Hey, wait! If he can't use magic, then I'll take his place!"

Hikaru visibly flinched. The movement of his robe catching his attention. Ah, the familiar must have made his appearance.

Lilia scowled lightly. His eyes narrowed at the cat that just exited the curtain he was hiding behind. "Is your familiar usually this rebellious?", he growled quietly.