Chapter 480: The Players' Reaction, New Information

Start from the beginning

The nobles who could offend them would benefit only a few, so they weren’t willing to make enemies.

Therefore, the Violet Merchantile Association Chamber of Commerce developed steadily.

Vale said, his tone excited.

“Our sales have increased. The Black Sorbet ice cream has become the most popular summer food in Solan City.”

“We can sell out all of them in less than an hour as long as we open our shop.”

“Several chambers of commerce even directly came to our shops to buy and trade them.”

“We only sold The Black Sorbet that could cool off the heat for 20 units of ordinary resources. That was an irresistible temptation for the residents of the deep, hot desert.”

It was too f*cking cheap. That was magical food.

The poor beggars and refugees even had to spend a few times every few days.

It was cheap and effective. It was a pure killing weapon.

Richard smiled. He had personally experienced the effects of Black Sorbet, so he naturally understood how attractive it was to people in hot areas.

“What about our competitors? The ice cream isn’t hard to produce…”

A smile appeared on Vale’s face.

“A few magus towers have seen our strong sales and launched similar products… However, the price was generally as high as 500 units of ordinary resources due to differences in raw materials.”

“Although it can increase a certain amount of attributes, it’s still too expensive compared to the Black Sorbet.”

“Only some nobles can afford it.”

“In addition to the vast market capacity, the competitors were starkly no threat to us.”

Five hundred units of ordinary resources were not too expensive for ordinary people. It might be equivalent to half a day’s salary for a dock worker in Solan City.

This thing was a consumable item. That was the uttermost problem. They could afford to eat at least 30 to 50 percent of the Black Sorbet.

However, they wouldn’t spend hundreds of units on the magus tower’s products.

Richard nodded. The product positioning of the Black Sorbet was to enter the sinking market.

Coca-Cola was his model.

They would lose their uttermost cost advantage if they pushed through with the high-end market.

Every magus tower or noble could produce a product that could dispel the heat!

It was just the cost.

“Maintain the current momentum of steady development… We will expand our food workshop that produces Black Sorbet further when the situation turned more stable. You should do a good job in the early stages of training the staff to prevent any problems from happening in the future.”

They have planted raw materials on a large scale in the underground world.

It wouldn’t be long before Richard would see the results.

This product sank into the market and didn’t yield income, but it would become a money-printing machine soon when sold in large quantities.

Richard had a brief chat about the Black Sorbet and suddenly thought of something and continued to ask.

“Has the promotion of the magic music box in Solan City been effective?”

Vale shook his head and smiled bitterly.