19. - Second Dungeon Down!.. What next?

Start from the beginning

The knights eyes glowed red for a moment, as it sprung to 'life' and raised its sword towards me.
Welp - looks like I'm in for it now...

It was time to face off against my second dungeon boss.

The battle began as the knight send multiple slashes of dark energy towards me, which I obviously dodged using [Shadow Manipulation].

While it wasn't probably smart to use
[Shadow Manipulation] to try and attack the thing, it still could serve me well as a method of avoiding attacks.

And so, another usual game of me dodging and the enemy attacking broke out. However, unlike the other battles in the past, this time it was actually a bit more difficult to dodge as the Knights attacks were much sharper and more accurate than anything else I've faced so far.

Unless you want to count that girl I faced in the forest - She was a bit of a nightmare.

I kept dodging the knights incoming attacks, before finally finding an opportunity to launch a
[Venom Shocker] at it. The attack connected quite easily, causing the knight to tremble in what seemed like pain.
Looking at its HP... My [Venom Shocker] did around a fourth of its max HP.

This thing was tankier than it looked.
Also, another good thing I should mention here - Thank god that I can now see how much HP and stuff they have remaining and I'm not forced to guess anymore.

'If one did around a fourth, it should die in 3 more attacks..'

I thought.
The only thing that could realistically 'ruin' my ideal plan of action, was if this thing had access to some kind of secret Sturdy or something skill.
(Think of Sturdy ability from Pokémon)

However, before I could launch another attack the knight suddenly charged in for a close range attack - attempting to slash me with its sword.

I managed to keep dodging its incoming slash attacks using a combination of my agile nature and [Shadow Manipulation]. It wasn't all that hard to dodge if I had to be honest - the things attacking pattern was quite predictable.

I eventually managed to create enough distance to launch a second [Venom Shocker] at the knight, hitting it dead on.

Attention;
Analysis suggests that the enemy has been hit with a Paralysis Debuff from your skill.

I managed to debuff it with [Venom Shocker]? Nice!
I wonder what the debuff does though..

The Paralysis Debuff slows down ones movement anywhere from 10-35% as well as restricts the usage of skills and extends cast times for Spell Casters.

That's quite the debuff. Let's hope I never have to go up against something that can hit me with that.

The knight definitely seemed to slow down, as it began to struggle a bit to even move forward.

'Well, that's a free shot if I've ever seen one!'

I thought before attempting to hit it with a third [Venom Shocker].
The attack connected, however weirdly it didn't seem to have any effect..
The hell?

Attention;
Analysis suggests that the Black Dragon Ghost Knight just now acquired the Rare Skill -
'' Electrical Nullification ''.