Chapter 7| Chocolate?!

Start from the beginning

Thalia Ahh love is beautiful..

3rd pov

As the day turns to night the capital turns more quiet as people roam streets heading home. Despite that the night is never fully quiet... in a dark alleyway a man is pushed into a wall and is panting for his life. Suddenly a sword is pointed at him as the wielder shows his red eye.

Man P-Please don't kill me!!

Red eye man We are eternium...

The red eye man then slices down and kill the other man as he turns to walk away...

Red eye man Eternium...

(Y/n) pov

The next day goes smoothly as I chow down on some food while skel and po question me.

Skel Sooo... how did it go with princess alexia?

(Y/n) It didn't really go... we just went out for some time and broke up. That's that.

Po You didn't even kiss her or make out!?

They then make kissing faces as I focus on my food.

Skel What a waste!! Such a lost cause... but.. if you're feeling like a wimp I know a place that'll cheer you right up..

Po A place that'll cheer him up?! What are you talking about!?

Skel About mitsugoshi!! Not the other kind!

Good thought he was gonna say the other thing. Not like I need it anyways, I'm always surrounded by beautiful women.

Skel Anyways they have a bunch of different things we've never seen before like something called chocolate!!

Po Oh i see! You're saying we us that to get girls-! (Y/n) we have to go come on!!

Skel Yeah come on let's go!!

(Y/n) Sure I've got nothing else to do.

Chocolate in this world? Wonder what it tastes and looks like.

(T/s)

It's now the evening as we arrive at mitsugoshi. The line is long as hell but like I said I don't have anything to do.

Po The crowds are insane around here!

Sign lady Current wait time is 80 minutes!

Po I think we can still have enough time to make it to our dorms before curfew. The only thing that worries me is there's rumors of a butcher going around at night killing people!

(Y/n) Say what now?

Skel Po you're too scared we have three dark knights in this group we're fine.

Two dark knights a the most powerful person on this planet.

Thalia Be humble.

We continue to the line and await the 80 minutes to get inside. While waiting I look at the windows and see clothing that resembles my past lives stores. Huh look at me reminiscing about a life I didn't even complete high school in. Anyways, we continue to wait until the lady from before comes up to me.

Sign lady Excuse me sir, I was hoping if you like to take a survey for us! Just to see how customers enjoy our store.

(Y/n) Oh me?

Yes I know it's for me I can sense the eternium magic off her. Oh yeah forgot to mention that. The magic I put on the eternals necklaces are different then that of ones I put on every member of eternium. Well not me but the eternals put it on them.