DATE ME, CHOOSE ME, LOVE ME😻

Jessica Rabbit pulled up to the estate, and Harry remembered her interviews on live television the other day

Jessica Rabbit pulled up to the estate, and Harry remembered her interviews on live television the other day. She had stepped down from her job, owning clubs in Miami to follow her passion. hundreds of reporters followed her, all yelling out at Harry. He began thinking and it made him even angrier.

His ex-husband is his best friend, why would he tell the entire country where he lived? He knew the media would go crazy over it, but he didn't care. all he knew was that he wanted revenge. 

Obama's stunt was a slap in the face to Harry but he was about to rain down hell on him and his career. The first step, hit him where it hurts.

Harry knew that Obama's biggest enemy was the man who ran against him all those years ago, the one who replaced him at the white house. Mr Donald John Trump. 

Obama had made many jokes about how if Harry were to be with Trump he would have killed himself. Harry planned to get with Trump, he knew that Obama wouldn't be able to handle it, 

the stress of the entire situation should have killed him but this had the leverage to push him over the edge.

"SIR, SIR!" Harry shouted after Trump as he walked up to the trump estate. Harry was suddenly shoved to the ground, trumps security had tackled him. Harry felt restraints being placed on him and in a matter of seconds he was detained. The cuffs were too tight, he couldn't keep them on.

"Everyone calm down, uncuff Mr styles for me will ya," Trump said calmly, his orange skin glowing in the Florida sun

" Thank u, Mr Trump. I came to offer a deal, something that could help my situation and your campaign" Harry said out of breath from the struggle

" I'm listening, what deal are u suggesting?" Trump was interested.

"I want to marry you. It would unite the republicans and liberals therefore helping u gain votes from both parties and it would be a great way to get back at Barrack for what he did to me." Harry spoke quickly trying to get it all down.

Trump looked shocked, then after a second raised an eyebrow. " how would this little deal of yours work?"

WRITTEN BY: ME