It Doesn't Sit Right

Anti-Cosmo

"You fools! Why must leprechauns cursed you all to be so stupid?! Pulling of tricks such as that could ruin all of my plans once they all notice you on sight!" I cursed at them as soon as I returned them all back to Anti-Fairy World with one wand. Teleporting a bunch of nuisance is enough to give me a headache! "Why make such a big fuss about it, boss? Isn't that our job? Can't we take some fun once in a while?" One anti-fairy manage to be brave enough to complain before he immediately zipped his mouth when a sharp needle was thrown to him directly. If it wasn't for his fast reflexes, it would've appreciate me more if it ever slices his head open.

"Anti-Irving, if you weren't so useless, I would've sent you back to prison while I had the chance. Without YOUR supreme leader's plan, none of you dolts could even escape on your own. NOW SILENCE!" My voice roared across the round table in rage before they all hide behind their seats or under the table. This idiots could even stick to a single surviving cell in their birdbrains for one second!

"Now, here is how we do things here. You bloody nitwits had best be ready for any command I issue upon the days that will pass. Our goal is to conquer Fairy World, and Timothy Turner is our new pawn in this plan. However, there's a catch: given everything that has been done to undermine our dominance, I'd advise eliminating Jorgen Von Strangle after. Without him and his big wand toy, no one would dare boss us around. We next... get back our purported rights to have godchildren in order to accomplish that. Fairies' frailty and anguish are those pitiful pests. They wouldn't have existed without them..." I explained thoroughly as they listened.

"I will get things straight in the real history. Rights to godchildren, exposed the dirt of their so called 'good' and 'kindness' and reign over the planet with bad luck..." I finished before dismissing all of them as soon as they got the hints. At the sound of the door getting slammed by none other than my least favorite anti-fairy, I slumped back on my chair and cleaned my monocle. I manage to slide of their suspicions and gathered all my left sanity into brainstorming by shifting my idea to an immediate bomb.

Colline... You finally got me, my dear... Now all is left is to get you back...

Just the thought of that night is enough for me to not play easy against my enemies. I can't keep waiting for Timothy to make that stupid wish or else I'll lose her again. And I can't let that happen. Suddenly, a knock brought me back from space. "Enter..." I look up to see Anti-Wanda slowly opening the door and walk in while holding a tray of biscuits. Unlike Foop, she knows how to follow well in my orders like a good dog she should. "What's the matter, dearest?" I asked as I gather the papers those idiots left for me to clean with their signatures, all signed.

"Anti-Cozzie, don't 'ya think that dee plan is ah bait too ehrly? You barely a-ven get a good shut-eye since we came back!" She reminded before tripping in an imaginary wire and fell on the floor, face-planted as the tray flew towards me without my notice. I winced in pain when the pot of hot boiling tea spilled over me and my clothes, followed by the snacks smashing straight into my head. Anti-Fairies like me might be immortal, but bloody hell, that hurt!

"C-Cozzie!" I heard her panicked when I grew uncomfortably quiet before she snatched some napkins from the kitchen and was about to clean her mess, but I made her halt  by grabbing her wrist before she could even lay a finger on my hair. "A-Ahm sorry, s-sweetie. I d-didn't p—"

"Anti-Wanda, my DIMWITTED wife, that's what the wing bats are for. You could have fly, my pet..." Though I'm in this stage of blasting her out of my existence, my tone and expression remains relax. I swear, this idiotic woman is far worse than any anti-fairy. Up till now, I wonder why I still keep her around...