A Wish For Granted

Colline was scribbling down her notebook before Timmy arrives late the next morning. Crocker being Mr.Crocker, gave him another F and detention for it even though it's unnecessary before he sat behind her like usual. The only difference is that Colline recognizes the green book and pink bag, along with the purple keychain.

So that's who... she thought in realization before she flinch when the teacher grabs their attention by an announcement. "Ok, children, let's get over with this so I can catch your FAIRIES! Ehem... Sorry about that—NOT! Anyways, first, there's a talent show going on and you have 3 days to prepare!"

"WHAT?!" The entire class yelled in disbelief, but the mad teacher put his finger up to sign that there's more. "Second, all resignation could either be solo, duo or group!" He added, weirding out Colline for a minute as Timmy complain from the back of her seat while some students are thinking about joining for fun while others are growing competitive, especially AJ.

"Oh what gives—It's not like you'll win 5000 dollars if we did..."

"Third, you'll win a 5000 dollars! And fourth, only children can steal the show, which means no adults are participating!"

So much for boosting up some spirits... Colline thought, not really into the whole competition thing until Crocker announced the last good news. "And last, you'll get to be part of Chip Skylark's new music video!" That got everyone screaming and fangirling before immediately signed up their names. Even Timmy himself when he heard about the teen singing sensation.

The girl can only find herself growing ecstatic and nervous at the same time. She wanted to join, but to paint in front of the crowd? That's nerve-wracking unless she doesn't have a huge pride or dignity.

Suddenly, someone tapped her table, making let out a little help before covering her mouth. "T-Timmy?" The buck-teeth kid stood was beside her and the next thing she knew, she was in Timmy's room, along with her bag. She sit still in a stool as the brunette rampage through his stuff. Why? He decided to ask if it's okay for her to team up as a duo.

Of course, she shuts him down immediately.

Very understandable on Timmy's side, so he went on with something more friendlier. As a classmate, he next requested if it's okay for her to judge his skills for better improvement since he really wants to be in Chip's video. Another access denied when she reasoned the same point, so they're technically rivals.

However, with a lot of begging, she just had to go. Especially that she now knows about Poof and Wanda. More importantly Cosmo. That guy fell asleep on her lap peacefully, so she has to teleport Wanda with her black wand just so she can get her husband back home. That night, Colline slept alone, but was not upset. She was rather appreciative at herself when she was happy to help him vent out his worry.

Deciding that she wants to check on Cosmo, she just agreed. And now, here she is, stuck with his godkid. "Hey, Colline? I just wanna ask... how did you know Chip Skylark? Are you also a fan like me? Or... more of a big fan like my parents?" And goodness, he is chatty.

"I met him when I got hit by his van before he even become Chip Skylark. He sent me to the hospital and apologize. On behalf of his company's fault, he gave me a VIP backstage pass just so he can check on me every now and then. I guess I just got lucky..." she nonchalantly mumble before his eyes widen.

"You got a backstage pass?! That's so awesome! Man, even if you don't win the competition, I bet he's still gonna give you a big part—" "He knows that I don't like spotlight, so I believe that he won't..." she cuts his excitement before his smile slowly drop. "Really? Then why did you join?" He asked. Again, that is. "Oh that... he promised me a black kitten once we meet again" she answered.