Anti-Cosmo

"Cosmo, he WHAT?!" The green hair fairy winced at his wife's tone before he explained on behalf of Poof as soon as they get home. Timmy was in his video games until he heard his fairy godmother screaming. It made him lose a life before pausing the game and asked Poof what's going on.

"Poof poof..."

"Wait—Anti Cosmo escaped?! But how?! He doesn't even have his wand, only Anti-Wanda's! Still, compare to her wand, he cannot possibly create a spell powerful enough to basically get him out of there with a single flick, with an ordinary black wand!" he wondered. Jorgen basically spent half of his salary every year just to make sure to always upgrade the prison cell that the evil genius anti-fairy was in, yet Anti-Cosmo still manages to outsmart him and found a loophole.

"You are such an idiot! Why did you let him run off without a fight?! At least on that view, you tried to stop him! And if Anti-Cosmo began roaming around from today, he might come back to take Timmy away!" He heard Wanda screamed as the two boys dodge the flying furnitures in sync.

"Y-Yes, dear, b-but..."

"And don't get me started off with Poof! That jerk could've used him in one of his world domination schemes again!" she cuts him off, enough for Cosmo to bow his head back down, feeling upset and disappointed on himself.

"Now hold on just a minute, Wanda! It's not likely for you to blame it all to Cosmo. You admit it yourself that he won't stand a chance against AC!" Timmy butted in as he throw his video console away, enough to crash in to the wall, but that didn't matter to him.

"Just because he can be annoyingly stupid, that doesn't mean he is dumb enough to actually try fighting back someone whose brain is larger than his!"

"Sport, he let a criminal get away while he cowers behind the clouds despite having a wand of his own—"

"Shouldn't you also be blaming Jorgen for not being there to stop him?! He's supposed to be the strongest fairy, yet he manage to let an unathletic genius escaped his wrath just like that in exchange for his night shift!? He should be taking his job seriously rather than laughing at other kids' misery. Cosmo at least protected Poof like a good father he is, so you don't have the rights to be so angry and point fingers at him!" Timmy defended when he noticed his godfather's eyes growing glossy for the thousandth time of getting yelled at because of his mistake.

No one messes with his godfather who did everything he can to keep Poof and even Foop, safe. Wanda's glare slowly soften and her anger disappeared in a flash when she realize her husband's eyes were holding himself from the tears threatening to fall while gripping the handle of his wand, both hands, tightly.

She slowly float towards him before grabbing both of his trembling hands, making Cosmo lift his head a little. "I'm so sorry about that, sweetie! I let my anger out on you again! I was just worried for Poof and Timmy. I-I didn't mean to upset you..."

"It's okay, poofie. I guess I was kinda scared to face my other half alone without you..." He mumbled with his hands now clasped together with her, but the sadness in his tone didn't made him feel better. "Ok. Now that you guys have calmed down, I wish Jorgen was here!" Timmy demanded. Both of his godparents raised their wands before the buff fairy appeared, taking a shower.

"A-Date-with-my-Tooth-A-Date-Of-Once-I-A-Life-TI—AAAHH!" He stopped whatever he's doing once he realize he isn't in his bathroom anymore. "TURNER!" He roared in anger as he grabbed his wand staff before pointing at the unbothered kid that he is about to terminate anytime soon for ruining his bath time.

"I don't regret wishing you here for even one bit..." Timmy mentioned with his arms crossed before explaining to him about Anti-Cosmo's escape and complaining how the heck he manage to get away from his tight security. It was enough to weird out Jorgen for a minute before he bursted out laughing his ass off after putting some clothes on.