Keanu glanced at Skyler, a smile playing on his lips as they admired the array of flowers. "Which one you think your auntie gone like?"

Skyler, with a look of contemplation on her face, tiptoed to examine the flowers closely. After careful consideration, her gaze settled on a combination of maroon roses and delicate white blossoms. "These! Auntie gone love these."

"Yeah we gone take the roses and blossoms." Keanu told the old lady and she nodded.

The old lady, skilled in her craft, began to deftly arrange the maroon roses and delicate white blossoms, her hands moving with practiced precision. She carefully selected the perfect combination, arranging the blooms in a way that highlighted their beauty. As she worked, her experienced hands added a finishing touch—a small, elegant tag that read "Congratulations." With a flick of her wrist, she attached it to the bouquet, making sure it was displayed prominently amid the blooms.

The lady stepped back, admiring her handiwork with a satisfied smile. "There we go, a beautiful bouquet for a very special day for a beautiful girl. I'm sure your sister will love it."

Skyler and Keanu stood before the boutique, their eyes alight with delight as they admired the exquisitely arranged bouquet. "I love it! And if I love it, Auntie's going to love it." Skyler declared, her grin spreading ear to ear.

"Why, Thank you?" The old lady smiled. "I have something for you too." She said and Skyler looked at her confused before looking at her dad and Keanu smiled at her and Skyler looked back at the old lady who was now holding a mini bouquet and Skyler grinned grabbing it.

"Thank you!" Skyler squealed with excitement. "Daddy, did you know about this?" She looked at Keanu, who shook his head in response, prompting Skyler to squeal even louder in delight. Placing the bouquet down, she dashed behind the counter, wrapping her arms around the older lady in a heartfelt hug. "I love it!"

"You're welcome pretty girl. You're so sweet. Don't you ever change." The old lady said.

"I won't. My Daddy tells me that being rude makes you ugly, and I like being beautiful."

"I know that's right." The old lady chuckled.

Keanu took care of Chiara's payment, and in a generous gesture, the old lady decided to gift Skyler's bouquet for free, moved by the adorable nature of the little girl. Keanu expressed his appreciation and left a generous tip, acknowledging not just the beautiful bouquet but also the warmth and generosity they had encountered in the flower shop.

After leaving the flower shop, Neon drove Skyler and Keanu to Chiara's high school. The trio stepped out of the car and made their way to the school's main office to sign in. Once the formalities were completed, they headed towards the school's gymnasium where the signing ceremony was set to take place.

Upon entering the gymnasium, their eyes quickly caught sight of the gathering of family and friends. Making their way through the crowd, they approached their loved ones and took their seats together, joining the group eagerly awaiting the start of the signing ceremony.

"Why the flowers covered?" Fela asked.

Nobody knew which college Chiara had chosen to sign with other than Keanu. Keanu had to keep it under wraps because he was the one helping Chiara decide on the best school so to keep it a surprise, he had to discreetly cover the flowers they brought so no one would catch on.