Shinohara -"if that's how it is like, then that only leaves koenji to contribute in class ,if he also starts to help then we will definitely reach class A, with horikita-san's leadership"

Kirito -"Stop your little chit chat will you focus on the video "

Chabashira-sensei had been rather preoccupied with Ayanokouji-kun ever since we started school. I could somewhat understand why, now.

"I don't want to admit this, but Ayanokouji-kun...might have something exceptional to him."

Okitani -"Horikita-san i don't understand except for his academics and running what else is there I understand his academics might be exceptional since last math exam was really hard and he is little cunning on how he dealt with the senior while buying the mid term paper but that's it, right on the other hand you are there to come up with brilliant strategies which led us to victory"

Ryuuen -"kukukuku, I don't even know now weather i am here to watch what happened behind the scenes or listen to some idiots"

Okitani -"what do you mea....." he was about to say something but was cut off with continuation of the video.

I surprised myself by saying this, which could be taken as an admission of defeat. However, our victory would not have been as decisive without him.

Okitani -"Does that mean he also helped in sudo's case too"

Shinohara -"wait wait i can't keep up why did he helped when he don't like trouble this doesn't make sense"

Miyamoto -"Yeah, he says he don't want to help and then he helps the class but why" he said while looking at me

Ayanokoji -"i just wanted to help the first friend I made, that's all "

Shibita -"Looks like you are a good person ayanokoji -kun no wonder ichinose is always talking about you in the class'

Ayanokoji -"Ichinose talking... about... me, what's that supposed to mean" not understanding i decided to ask the question to ichinose

Ichinose -"nonononononononono.........It's nothing ...don't say anything stupid shibita-kun" she said while blushing , some boys started to glare at me.

Haruka -"really kiyopon, you don't get anything it's a pity" she said exasperatingly

Shibita -"why are you looking so stiff silent kanzaki " he said in worry tone

kanzaki - "nothing" he hadn't spoken anything after horikita shot him down mercilessly looks he hasn't recovered yet but he is still trying to get all the information he can through video's. I should be happy that he isn't asking anything from but i kinda a feel pity for him.

"I see. So you recognize that, hmm?"

"Is that surprising? You were the one who first put me together with Ayanokouji-kun, Chabashira-sensei. You did it because you couldn't overlook Ayanokouji-kun's potential, right?"

Keisei -"His potential huh, well if he and koenji starts to help the class earnestly and with horikita-san leadership we can definitely reach classA"

Shinohara -"well atleast ayanokoji-kun was helping even if not much but he is still better than koenji since he helped at least "

Okitani -"Don't you think you should also help the class Koenji"

Koenji -"A perfect existence such as mine has no need to reach class A, after all I have koenji conglomerate to take care of , reaching class A is trivial matter to me"