ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Y/N woke same as other days. She rolled out of her kelp bed and swam up to the surface. Today she's meeting with the metkayina kids to hang out.

She swam through the ocean on her way to the clan and soon heard the voice of her close friend Tsireya.  "Y/N hurry up we're meeting on the island!" The island was a place where she and the metkayina kids would go to hang out away from responsibilities and they really enjoyed going there. She soon caught up to Tsireya and signed "where is your brother." Tsireya signed back "he is already there with Roxto, now hurry."

Tsireya was riding on an ilu as Y/N swam infront, being much faster. They got to the island and were met with Aonung's voice. "Finally you've arrived." He walked up towards you  "aren't you supposed to be fast? You are a fish." He said while smirking. You rolled your eyes at him and splashed water towards him. Then signed "At least I don't have the face of a fish." "She has you there brother" Tsireya answered with a smile.

Aonung rolled his eyes and picked you up from your spot in the water. "Well, I for one thought this would be a calm gathering." Said Aonung as he put you down into a pond of water on the island next to where him and Roxto were sitting.

"I just wanted a break from Tsahik training" Tsireya sighed. "I am honored to have the position but it is quite tiring" "You do not know how hard warrior training is sister, be glad you train near the clan." Roxto hummed in agreement as Aonung laid on the sand.

"Is the work really that exhausting" you signed and Tsireya sighed in response. You pulled yourself up from the pond and hovered over Aonungs body and looked at Roxto prying for an answer. Aonung pushed you back into the pond and said "yes it is, but you wouldn't know it fish girl. You have no responsibilities and swim around all day." Roxto snickers at Aonung and Tsireya goes to slap his head.

"Y/N has responsibilities as well brother, do not downplay them." You nod in response while clicking. Aonung rolls his eyes and throws sand at you.

Some days were usually spent like this. Bickering with Aonung and swimming around. You all enjoyed each other's presence and were glad when you were able to hang out. Well when you weren't interrupted with hunters, and when the siblings didn't have responsibilities.

You guys went out swimming and returned to the island, you were tired and the siblings were leaving back to the clan as you stayed in the pond and slowly fell asleep.

                 —————————————————

"Y/N? Is that you? Why are you still there? Y/N hello Y/N!" You darted up and blinked a couple times and hummed. "What are you doing here Y/N?! It's almost eclipse you need to get away from here." It was Aonung, looking extremely concerned, he quickly picked you up from the pond and ran towards the ocean.

Hearing what he said your face grew concerned and you made quick clicks and looked up into the sky. He ran up farther into the ocean and threw you in. You look back at Aonung and he shoos you away with his hand. "Go Y/N we will speak tomorrow!" You nod at him and then swim away as fast as you can.

You'd usually swim down deep into the ocean to stop yourself from being up in the surface during night. But tonight you doubted you'd make it deep enough, so you swam far, as far as you could.

You didn't even know where you were going. You just knew you had to get away from the clan so nothing bad would happen.

You panted as you stopped for a moment. Every way you looked there was just water surrounding. That was good, yea you were lost, but its better than endangering the metkayina clan.

You looked up at the sky and saw eclipse come and once the sky turned dark is when you lost control.

————————————

YOOO I THINK I DID GOOD
If u enjoyed im honored 🌚
Ty for readinggg drink ur water n yahh thats it