"Did something happen?" Blackout asked. Aquamarine gestured to almost everyone whispering and staring at her, and the two boys almost immediately understood why Aquamarine wanted to escape this building.

"Ah, okay," Atlantic nodded quickly, and he quickly grabbed Aquamarine and Blackout's hands, dragging them to the elevator. They hurriedly made their way back to the dormitory, getting on that elevator and rose up to the third floor.

Once there, Aquamarine froze, causing her two friends to pause as well. There were boxes being moved out of her dorm, and Aquamarine gasped softly as she saw Electra carrying another box into the pile out in the hall. "Electra..?"

Electra glanced up at Aquamarine, and her body immediately tensed up. "D-don't mind me..."

"What're you doing..? Are you moving out..?" Aquamarine whispered, feeling her heart shattering at the mere thought.

"I, er, yeah..." Electra took a deep breath. "It's not you, Aquamarine. Well, it kind of is... I don't feel safe sharing a dorm with a siren, okay? I requested a dorm change."

With a dry mouth, Aquamarine got out, "b-but I'm not a siren..."

Electra sighed. "Aquamarine, I heard. Everyone knows. I'm not surprised if other grades know, too. It makes sense. Why else would you hide who you are?"

Aquamarine got out the tiniest stutter, before Blackout took a step forward defensively. "Does it really matter what she is? Even if she were a siren, has she done anything wrong to you? Has she done anything wrong to anyone that you're aware of?" Electra stayed silent, her eyes wide by the sudden confrontation, so Blackout continued on, "exactly. She's done nothing to you. Just because your dumb little brain is anxious, does it have anything to back up your little anxiety?"

"I- uhm..." Electra mumbled. Shaking her head, she grabbed a pile of her boxes and walked down the hall. Blackout scoffed as she nervously passed them, swiping away an electric charge he felt in his fingers and she walked by.

"Idiot," he mumbled, crossing his arms angrily.

Aquamarine stood there, her eyes widened and her mind racing as she stared at the ground before her. Everything was supposed to be perfect. Everything was going to be peachy perfect. Where'd it all go? Was it all just thrown away like a mistake that was made by whatever force rules their lives? Aquamarine was stuck in her mind until Atlantic shook her out of it.

"Aquamarine..! Are you okay!?" Atlantic asked desperately.

"Y-yeah, I am," Aquamarine nodded, gently pulling away from her cousin who let out a huge sigh in relief.

"Thank goodness! Quit zoning out on me... I thought you had heard the voice again."

"Speaking of which," Blackout turned towards them, cooling down. "Have you heard it anymore since that lake incident?"

"Nope," Aquamarine shook her head. "Luckily..."

"Yeah, that's good. Well, I guess we should go back to our dorms..." Blackout said.

"I guess we shall," Atlantic nodded, and Aquamarine gave out a weak smile as Atlantic

said, "are you going to be okay by yourself, Aquamarine?"

"Yeah," Aquamarine said, not sure who she was trying to reassure more – Atlantic, or

herself. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me."

"And you'll let us know if you need any help?" Atlantic added.

"Of course I will."

"Okie dokie, then off we go! C'mon, Blackout!" Atlantic grabbed ahold of Blackout's hand,