Spider web: 1

Willow and Tommy sat in their new room, and neither of them felt that something was wrong. Philza, Wilbur, and Techno weren't home, but that was normal for the twins. After they had runaway from the other world behind the tiny door, neither of the twins had seen them. Willow was just disappointed that the three didn't even stay until the twins started school. Tommy was hoping for a change but knew deep down that wouldn't happen. The other family just opened his eyes that Willow was his family. So, just like back in their old home, the two picked up the broken pieces. Unknown to them that the other Philza was pissed. From the dolls eyes, he saw the twins not react to the originals missing. While for Phil and his son, they were horrified. The other family had trapped them in the mirrors so they were able to view their house.

They watched how Willow and Tommy just put their boxes in their room and unpacked the rest. Willow used Phil's computer to send a message on how they would do their work online. Tommy was looking through the newspaper for a job and even complained about how some of them looked like an asshole. The twins were simply going back in their routine. It was just now that their family realized how little impact they had on their lives in a positive way. Wilbur would try to gain their attention, but it falls on deaf ears. The twins are always moving. After a month of the twins, not realizing what had happened, the other Philza had enough.

Their powers were draining from keeping the Watson family trapped in their realm. So, with obvious defeat, they released the family. Though with how weak they had gotten, they didn't erase their memories. Once back in the real world, the three ran around the house to find Tommy and Willow. Only for them to realize that the house was empty but fully furnished. Techno went into the kitchen and found a note left on the table collecting dust. Calling over Phil, the eldest started to read the note that when Phil entered, the note was now laying on the ground. As Phil read the note from the twins, Wilbur got into his computer and saw the date in the corner of the screen. Turns out they were gone longer than they had thought. The ten year old twins were now twenty-two, elven years had past.