episode 4 (2023)

A worst year

So basically it's started November 2022 when everything goes well but one because of misunderstanding her parents were going to do a fight not normal but more than that, they basically come to take divorce.

It's not like couple don't fight but her parents literally fighting daliy because her husband doesn't love her always forced her and her mother-in-law and father-in-law too both grandparents never give time for their own grandchildren instead they give time to cousin. It's just because Her mother wants that her child become successful their Life, it's just she pleased them to give the fees of their own two kids.

The girl is watching all those things from starting since she born not gonna say that her father don't love their kids it's just because her grandparents and aunty always trolling her father to hurt their own family ( for ex brainwash technique) and all they do this is just because of
Yeah PROPERTY.

So, they fight that day too and it's converted into divorce the case goes to DM office and female police station
That the her exams were going on like imagine she have to prepare for pre board exam and on the other hand she have go from her mother side as Become a victim, it's all going approximately 1 months .

Author: let me tell when her both parents had goes every week on office date that time her grandparents are with their younger daughter in Gujarat because Her grandfather have to take eye treatment but not like that they don't know anything.

Back to the story

     Her mother is able to make this decision because one of friends ya partner who worked with her in the hospital ( she is an nurse in hospital) and as we know how much Just nurses get paid right and not like that her family is poor she belongs to good family but  as we greedy is not good that the thing makes them to took another biggest step.

That Her uncle (not real , cousin of her father) get that boy in this case who is her mother's patner in the hospital. On that of dates her mama and grandparents ( from mother side) also come and yeah that they are making a plan with my father and edits the photos of her mother and that boy ( like kissing seen) . I mean how can someone hate this much that day is really a embracing one but you what after done all these things her mother win the case.

Author: the divorce want to take that Her father because he was under pressure of relative and own family.

Yeah her mother win the case and yeah they don't get divorce now it's they have to sign on the paper that he gives all necessary things including money too for her child and second no-one named the property own his own.

Now December start
After that case her grandparents don't even talk with their grandchildren like they don't even exist, most wose that now family don't eat with each other and look at each other but she is really a strong girl she knows how they hate and how she do hate them but Deep she do care for her family. It's just she her trust on them fade away except her mother  .

Author: I'm tried now of writing i knew you have so many doubts but in sorry because i can't share more than this

Author: again I'm telling you please don't copy because it's not fully functional . it's a feeling of that girl and story of a bond between her and BTS.