"That looks good." A voice came from behind her as a pair of hands snaked around her waist. "Mmh?" Nari hummed melting into his touch. "You look good." Jungkook added turning her around and pressing her against the counter.

"You think so?" She asked, a flirty tone laced in her words. Nari looked at him through her eyelashes watching him trail his eyes all over her body.

Suddenly it felt like her silk pyjamas weren't enough to cover her body. "Yeah," he muttered as his hand went under her pyjama top. His touch left chills and immoral thoughts flooded Nari's mind.

"So fucking good." Jungkook breathed out taking a step closer to Nari, their bodies pressed against each other. His tattooed hand moved to her neck gently gripping it. He looked into her eyes and Nari thought they were full of love.

I must be dreaming. She thought as she watched Jungkook admire her face. She thought it would've ended there; with Jungkook complimenting her and that they would eat dinner.

She was soon proven wrong when he bent down to connect their lips and found herself kissing him back. The kiss went from innocent to lust-filled in a matter of seconds.

Jungkook's grip on her waist tightened and a groan left his lips. Nari felt herself being lifted up and put down on the empty kitchen island. Her legs opened up to give him space in between and her arms wrapped around his neck.

Nari pulled away to catch her breath and instead Jungkook chose to plant kisses on her neck and all the way to her collarbone. A soft moan escaped her lips when he reached her sweet spot making him smile against her skin.

"Fuck," She breathed out, her hands moving to his hair. Jungkook's hands roamed her body before settling on her lower back. He felt a tug at his hair and looked up before he was quickly encapsulated in a kiss.

The two moved in confortable rhythm until Jungkook lifted her up once more. This time he walked to Nari's room and gently laid her close to the edge. He stood straight giving Nari a few moments to breathe and took off his shirt.

Nari watched him from her position on the bed before deciding to the same. She took off her silk top from the hems leaving both of them shirtless. "You look beautiful baby." Jungkook complimented biting his lip and running his hands across her torso.

"All yours." She smiled as he bent back down to connect their lips back again. "All mine." He muttered against her lips before slowly making his way down her body, leaving small kisses and occasionally sucking on her skin leaving dark purple bruises.

"Can I?" He asked tugging at her shorts. "Mmh." Nari hummed impatiently. "I need words Jennie."

"Yes." She said smiling when Jungkook pulled off her shorts, their dinner long forgotten.

...

Nari awoke with a content smile on her face. She looked around and noticed the curtains were still closed but when she looked at the digital clock beside her, it read 07:14. She sighed at the thought studying after the eventful night she had.

She sat up in her bed stretching her arms before standing up. Nari looked down only to see herself in Jungkook's shirt that looked a bit big on her. She smiled to herself as she slowly walked to the kitchen where a mouth-watering smell came from.