Chapter 1: Part 5

Previous:

He hug you tight, your arms wrapped around his waist and his wrapped around your neck. At this moment you just want the clock stop ticking because you know this won't happen again and knowing one day he might forget you.

...

You close the door after he leaves.

Y/n POV:
What will happen later? I won't see him again. This was the best day of my life and right now probably the saddest part of it.

Shawn's POV:
I need to find Andrew.

*calling Andrew*

Andrew: Hey Shawn.
Shawn: Andrew, where are you?
Andrew: Dude, I'm in my room sleeping.
Shawn: I'm coming, there's something I need to tell you.
Andrew: About what? Can we do that tomorrow while we're on the plane? Can you just let me sleep for awhile?
Shawn: No Andrew. I need to tell you now!

Shawn came to Andrews room. He knocked on the door...

Andrew: Dude, how serious and important is it to disturb me from sleeping?
Shawn: Andrew, I need your help now.
Andrew: For what?
Shawn: I told you about the fan I met, remember?
Andrew: Uh huh! Shawn, what did you do to her?
Shawn: Andrew, I didn't do anything to her. Stop accusing me!
Andrew: Okay, okay. What is it?
Shawn: I want to take her with me on tour.
Andrew: Hahaha... Okay let's get back to sleep.
Shawn: Gerty, I'm not joking!
Andrew: Can you please stop calling me Gerty?
Shawn: I won't, unless you agree to my decision. Please Andrew!
Andrew: Shawn. First of all, we don't know much about her. Second of all, what she can do to be part of our team lastly she's living here it's a long process to take her anywhere.
Shawn: Well, I know her now.
Andrew: No Shawn. Just go back to your room, we're leaving later.
Shawn: I will go, if you let me take her with me.
Andrew: Why do you want to take this girl with you, huh?
Shawn: I want to help her.
Andrew: And why?
Shawn: She has been through so many hard times and she deserve a chance to make her dream come true.
Andrew: What dream? Cmon Shawn. Every fan wants to be with you. And she's a fan, you know that.
Shawn: Andrew, it's not funny. I told you I'm serious. This is the only way I can give back what they gave me. So please help me with this.
Andrew: Okay. Let me discuss it later. I just need some sleep.
Shawn: Wait! So are you saying yes?
Andrew: Not yet. I said we will talk about it.
Shawn: Okay, thank you so much Gerty. Ops, I meant Andrew.

Y/n POV:
*phone ringing*

Y/n: Hey mom.
Mom: Y/n, where are you? It's past 7 in the morning.
Y/n: Mom, it's a long story. I'm telling you everything when I get home.
Mom: Okay. By the way your dad asked me where you were and I told him you had to stay from work until today. So come home in reasonable hours okay?
Y/n: I will. Thanks mom, I love you.
Mom: Okay, I love you too.

You put down your phone on the table and went to the balcony. You see the beautiful view from your room watching the sunrise.

You heard a sound of a camera.

Unknown: Hey. (someone from the other balcony)
Y/n: Connor?
Connor: I knew it. You will recognize me.
Y/n: How did you know?
Connor: Uhm... because you're wearing Shawn's clothes?
Y/n: Haha anyways, I've seen your shots and it looks stunning. You're gonna be a great photographer someday.
Connor: Thanks. I feel overwhelmed. I thank Shawn for helping me to practice my photography skills with Josiah. Hopefully I will be the one to be his personal videographer for his next tour.
Y/n: For sure you will. And don't forget to give us hot content aye!
Connor: Hahaha... Not gonna forget that.
Y/n: It's a great view to have a nice shot right here.
Connor: Yeah, I've waited for this since 6am. Hey by the way, I saw you last night, in the car getting off with Shawn.
Y/n: Yeah, I'm here with him and Jake. He took me here because they saw me standing outside in the rain last night.
Connor: I see. What's your name by the way?
Y/n: I'm Y/n.
Connor: Hi Y/n.

*he says smiling at you and you smiling back at him*

*his phone is ringing*

Connor: Hey, someone is calling me. I'll see ya later.
Y/n: Okay, bye.

Suddenly someone knocked on your door.

You open and you see Jake.

Jake: Hey sweetheart, Shawn told me to bring this to you so you can have breakfast here.
Y/n: Okay, thank you.

*he place the food on the table*

Y/n: Jake, at what time are you guys leaving here?
Jake: We will be leaving at 1pm.
Y/n: Okay, thank you.
Jake: Sweetheart, don't be sad. You will see him again and I'm sure he won't forget you. He never forgets people who he spent great times with.
Y/n: Thank you. I really thank you for that.

You eat the food after he leaves. It's almost 10am and you haven't seen him.

Y/n POV:
Is he gonna come back? Or was that the last hug? You heard noises at the back of your door, seems like his crew is just walking around the hotel. You want to go outside but you're afraid maybe he'll come back.

You notice something on the table where Jake left the food. You thought it was a napkin but no. It's a letter from Shawn. You read the letter.

Hey Y/n. I can't come to your room because I have to talk to everyone on the crew. This is very important, that's why I asked Jake to bring the food to your room. At 12 noon, come to my room at 808. Before we leave, I have something special to tell you. Shawn X.

It's 12 noon. You go to his room still wearing the clothes he gave to you. You're at his room and you're about to knock on his door.

*knocking the door twice*

Shawn: Hey! Finally, I've waited for you.
Y/n: Hey, sorry I didn't notice the letter.
Shawn: No problem, come in.

*you get in his room*

Shawn: By the way, this bag is for you. It's full of merch stuff you can give to your friends and for yourself of course.

You enter in his room and you see nothing but his luggage and backpack. He's ready to leave you. You don't have any idea of what he's going to tell you, so you're silent and let him speak first.

Shawn: Hey you didn't sleep, did you?
Y/n: I told you I won't and I couldn't at the same time.
Shawn: You look pretty tired. Uhm by the way last night, thank you for the talk, I really enjoyed talking to you.
Y/n: I should be thanking you for that. I've never imagined this would happen to me but now you're leaving and I guess this is a goodbye.
Shawn: No actually... this ain't the last goodbye.
Y/n: What do you mean?

To be continued...