Chapter 1: Part 2

Previous:

Jake opens the window and you see him, you suddenly felt alive thinking Shawn was in there.

...

You follow the security, holding the umbrella that he gave you. He open the car door and your jaw dropped by what you seen.

Y/N POV:
Oh my god!! Am I dreaming?! Someone pinch me, I want to faint at this moment. I'm soaking wet, should I enter the car?

Shawn: Hey sweetheart, come here.

*he moved a little bit to give you enough space*

Jake: Take this towel.

You get the towel from Jake. You sit besides Shawn at the back of the car. Two securities with Jake sit at the back of the driver and you two sit at the back of them.

You are speechless because who wouldn't thought this will happen after all.

Shawn: Jake can you turn down the air conditioner, she's getting cold.
Jake: No problem.
Shawn: Sweetheart, what's your name?
Y/n: I- I'm y/n.
Shawn: We met awhile ago, right? You're the one who asked me to sign your albums.
Y/n: Y- yes.

*you can't speak proper because you felt cold from your wet clothes*

Shawn started to rub your shoulders because he can feel that you're not feeling good, suddenly you feel awkward but you blushed at the same time.

Shawn: I'm so sorry I don't have extra clothes here.
Y/n: Uhm no! I'm fine. By the way you can drop me off there, I can walk home now.
Shawn: It's two in the morning, it's not safe for you. We will take you on the hotel so you can rest and have some clothes.
Y/n: You don't have to.
Shawn: I have to, if something happens i'll feel bad for you.

*so you just sit and enjoy that moment beside Shawn*

Shawn: Uhm... awhile ago, I'm so sorry if I didn't sign your album for you. Would you mind if I ask you why you want me to sign that 3 albums? Because normally I just sign 1 album for fans.
Y/n: Well, I have two friends who didn't have tickets for your concert so I told them if I had a chance to meet you I'll do it for them.
Shawn: Ugghh, I'm so sorry. Do you still have the cd's? Let me sign them.

You open your bag and you both see the albums soaking in water.

Y/n: It's gone.

*sad face*

Shawn: Awww... Don't worry I'll make sure you have something to give for them. By the way, I really hope you enjoyed the show. I really love how you guys went from the beginning until the end of the show.
Y/n: I- I didn't watch the show, I'm sorry.
Shawn: What? But you had tickets.

*eyes wide open*

Y/n: Yeah... After we met recently, a lot of fans came up to me and some said bad words because of what happened. Stuff like I'm using you to make money and they told me to go home, some told me I should feel ashamed and said I'm a fake fan.

*you started to cry*

Shawn: Aww honey, I'm really sorry about that. Don't cry.

*he hugs you while rubbing your shoulder*

Y/n: It's not your fault. I was just really sensitive because of my anxiety.
Shawn: Don't worry, I'll fix this okay? I won't let this day end without making you happy.

You smile at him because he's so sweet although you know it was his fault and he's the reason why it happened to you, but at the end you don't have any regrets why  it happened.

You arrived at the hotel. You see his crew getting off from the car. You saw on their faces that they were tired but Shawn is completely different, he looks relaxed. Shawn told Jake to take care of you, he went with Brian and Conor.

Jake: Okay sweetheart follow me, we will get you a room.
Y/n: Thank you so much.

*Jake takes you to your room and gives the key to you*

Jake: Stay here, I'll ask someone to give you clothes. Just use this robe until.
Y/n: I appreciate this, thank you so much.

He gave you a smile after closing the door... You took off your clothes and wear the robe. You felt tired from your knees that makes you want y to fall asleep but your heart says don't because this won't happen to you again.

So many things running throughout your mind and you're not feeling good about it because you feel like you're just dreaming and you can wake up anytime.

All crew gathered in one place to have dinner with Shawn.

SHAWN'S POV:
Guys! Thank you so much, this show wouldn't be successful without any of you.

*he raise the glass to have cheers for everyone*

Shawn: Andrew! Can we talk?
Andrew: Huh sure, about what?
Shawn: I came here with a fan.
Andrew: What?! Are you insane?!

*almost dropping his glass*

Shawn: I saw her on the streets alone soaking wet. Besides it's my fault why it happened to her.

Shawn told everything to Andrew so he let him do what he wants. He immediately grab the Shawn Mendes shopping bag with the guitar and ask Jake to take the food with him.

Shawn: Do you think she fell asleep?
Jake: I don't think so, she felt so tired. Maybe she did.
Shawn: Jake where's the key?
Jake: Oh, I gave it to her.

*someone knock on the door*

Y/n: Oh, it's probably one of his crew mates.

You open the door and you see his glowing face behind him was Jake holding some food.

Shawn: Sorry we're late, we had dinner and had a talk to everyone at the same time. By the way Jake just leave the food on the table and leave us.

Y/N POV:
What?! Did he just say "leave us"?!

To be continued...