Chapter 1: Part 3

Previous:

Y/N POV:
What?! Did he just say "leave us"?!

...

Jake left you two in the room. You get silent, suddenly your heart started to race didn't know what will gonna happen between you and him.

Shawn: Here's some clothes, change first before you eat.
Y/n: Thank you so much.
Shawn: You're welcome.

You grab the shopping bag from his giant hand, you touches his and you feel how soft he was.

You went to the room to wear it, you see a black hoodie with matching pants. Of course with an underwear (let's pretend he asked someone to buy it for you).

You feel very comfortable wearing it because it's so soft and looks cute on you. You get back there and you see him on the floor sitting while playing the guitar.

Shawn: Hey! You're done. Sit at the table so you can eat some food. I'm sure you're hungry.
Y/n: Sure. Thank you.

You started to grab the fork and eat the pasta without stopping, after you grab two pizza slices and eat them like a sandwich. You didn't notice Shawn staring at you and he smirked when you had eye contact.

Y/n: Uhm sorry, I'm really hungry.

*mouth still full of food*

Shawn: It's okay. Continue.

You smiled at him then he says...

Shawn: You're cute.

You blushed af like, who the f*ck wouldn't blush when someone says that to you especially when it came out of Shawn Mendes mouth.

He started to put his attention to the guitar because he saw you getting shy.

After you finished your food you suddenly burb. Shawn laughed hard and you laugh as well because he looks so cute.

Shawn told you to sit beside him, so you fixed the trash and sit on the floor crossed legs beside him.

Shawn: What is your favorite song of mine?
Y/n: All of them.

*he smiled at you and you hear that cute little giggle*

Shawn: Just give me one song.
Y/n: But it's hard to choose.
Shawn: What song comes to your mind when you're looking at me right now?

You don't want to say it but he forced you.

Y/n: Lights On.

*you went shy after saying that to him and you see his cheeks turned pinkish*

Shawn: Oh, I didn't expect that.

He started playing Lights On. You keep your eyes on him watching how lovely he was. His angelic voice wants you to lift above the clouds and gives you a warm feeling.

He was looking at you while singing the chorus, you two are now having an eye contact. Damn! You just want to kiss him! But you know it can't happen. "This is the most romantic thing happened in my life".

*you say in your mind*

He's now playing the next song. You get silent when you hear that sound from his guitar.

Shawn: 🎶 She would not show that she was afraid, but being and feeling alone was too much to face. Though everyone said that she was so strong... 🎶

Your tears started to fall. He sees your tears and wipes them off.

Shawn: You okay?
Y/n: Yeah. Don't mind me just continue.

He nods at you as yes.

He keeps singing it and you can't help yourself but release your emotions. You sobbed weakly that makes him put his feelings on the song.

Shawn: Hey, come here

*he's hugging you and rubbing your back*

Shawn: Shhhhh... Hey! Look at me. Listen, no matter what you're going through remember what I said? Everything will be fine, okay?

*you're wiping off your tears*

Y/n: Thank you Shawn.
Shawn: You want me to sing another song?
Y/n: Yes please.
Shawn: Don't cry, I'll be here.

You stopped from crying. He continues to sing some songs for you because he promised he would make you happy.

You sing with him with a low voice, you know he hear you so he let you to sing with him.

You're now singing with him.

Y/n: 🎶 I know I can treat you better than she can... 🎶

You made him smile while singing.

Y/n: 🎶 BETTER THAN SHE CAN!!! 🎶
Shawn: Hahahaha...

It's 3:30 in the morning, you felt sleepy but you see him looks fine.

Shawn: Y/n you can sleep now, I can go if you want me to.
Y/n: Don't! Uhm can you stay for a bit, you promised me right?
Shawn: Okay, no problem. I'll stay here.

You both keep in silent.

Y/n: So what are we gonna do now?
Shawn: What do you want?

*biting his lips and looked at you*

Y/n: Huh?!

To be continued...