Chapter 47

Everyone was confused while Ji Ho and Sol A looked at Myung Hee shocked.  

Myung Hee sighed and said, "Sorry guys I hiding a huge secret. Actually when I was beaten up, Yeong Chang was the one who hired those people, to get some evidence he thought I had against him, but I used that as a chance and handed the court this pen drive! It's my father's he had proof against Ko Hyeong Su."

Saying that Myung Hee showed them the extra pen drive she had. Ji Ho snatching it, plugged it in the laptop and everyone saw what was inside it making them shocked.

While they were looking at the content Myung Hee said, "He killed my parents so his secret wouldn't be out, so I used this to get my revenge." Everyone turned to her in shock, they knew that her parents died, but being killed by someone, that was something else.

Sol A went to Myung Hee and hugged her and said, "You did great Myung Hee!" 

Myung Hee smiled and turning to Ye Seul she said, "I'm sorry, I had all this but didn't tell you and made you fight the case, but I truly wanted you to stand up for yourself and win this case against that jerk!"

Ye Seul smiled  and said, "It's okay, I'm glad I could prove myself to the court." Bok Gi said, "Of course you should be! We all are proud of you." 

Myung Hee smiled and saw Joon Hwi coming towards them and said, "Excuse us for a second."

Saying that she dragged Joon Hwi away from them and said, "Yah I did it Joonie! Now I'm tension free." 

Joon Hwi smiled at her and said, "Yes I know, you did great!" 

Myung Hee nodded and said, "But I truly hope they find all the evidence soon before he can hide them, he shouldn't be out now." 

Joon Hwi held her hands tighter and said, "Don't worry he will be gone for good, we will help them in any way we can."  

Myung Hee nodded and said, "Hmm should we go back, they must be waiting." Joon Hwi smirked and said, "Ohh, you don't want to do the thing you brought me for?"

Myung Hee bites her lips, she actually wanted to kiss Joon Hwi but became shy and decided to just go back. But since Joon Hwi mentioned it Myung Hee looked around to see if someone was there or not and seeing there is no one there she gave a quick kiss to Joon Hwi and said, "Thank you, if it wasn't for you I would not be here! Thank you for always supporting me Joonie! I love you!!" 

Joon Hwi smiled and said, "I know, I know, now let's go back for real." Myung Hee nodded and they went back.

Prof. Kim came towards the gang with her phone in the hand and asked, "Guys did you watch the news! Ko Hyeong Su is in custody." 

Joon Hwi smiled and answered, "We know after all the person who did it is right here!" Saying that he pointed at Myung Hee.

Prof. Kim turned towards Myung Hee in confusion, Myung Hee took the laptop from Ji Ho and handed it to Prof. Kim and said, "Looks like we will have to be ready to fight an other case Prof. Kim, do you have any good lawyer in your mind for this?" 

Prof. Kim laughed and said, "Wow! You did something great, as expected from you, about the lawyer, what do you think about Prof. Yang?" 

Myung Hee smiled and answered, "Oh wouldn't he be perfect!" 

Everyone laughed and they went to have a celebration dinner. The dean was present there as well, after she congratulated Ye Seul she turned to Myung Hee and said, "I hope you are prepared for what's coming next, this is going to be tough if he gets out." 

Myung Hee was about to reply when Bok Gi said, "Well even if it is tough we all will be with her, now we know the truth, we can't let such a guy live a happy life, right guys? Plus Ji Ho's revenge is also there." 

Everyone nodded even Sol B agreed to help them this time. Seeing everyone support her Myung Hee smiled and thanking everyone she said, "Well we better get ready for an other case then, but first let's enjoy this delicious meal!"

Eun Ae, Myung Hee's lawyer excused herself after the dinner and Myung Hee said that she will be in touch with her and thanked her for the help. 

Eun Ae smiled and said, "It was my pleasure, anyways, be safe and all the best." Myung Hee nodded and wishing her a safe ride back went to the group. 

They all had dinner and decided to return to the dorm while walking towards the road everyone was talking about how glad they are that Ye Seul was found innocent. Ye Beom noticing that Ye Seul was wearing the restaurant slippers called her out. 

Everyone glared at him while Myung Hee and Sol A took Ye Seul ahead. Myung Hee said, "Ye Seul, looks like we both will have a guilt free sleep today." 

Ye Seul nods her head and said, "Yes, it feels like I just returned home after winning a war."

Sol A replied, "You just did! Now we have to get ready for an other war." 

The other two nods, Myung Hee said, "Well I have an idea on what to do, plus Prof. Yang would be there as well, you guys can rest if you want, after all-"

Ye Seul cuts her off and said, "Unnie don't say that, we all will be there for you, those people have hurt so many people and half of our group, we can't let them be." 

Sol A added, "Exactly, Myung Hee we wanna be involved in this too." 

Myung Hee nodded and hugging Ye Seul tighter she said, "Okay okay! I won't hide anything from our group from now on!" Sol A replied, "You better!" 

They were walking when Ji Ho called out Myung Hee saying he wants to talk about something. Myung Hee went to him and they walked a little slow away from others. 

Myung Hee was the first one to break the silence, "Do you want to thank me now?" She joked. 

Ji Ho nodded and said, "Well yes, your father in the end did help us get justice." Myung Hee looked at Ji Ho to continue. 

Ji Ho continued, "Well when my father died your father Ki Min Jae visited us every day and promised to help us in any way possible, seems like your brother used to love toys from our company." 

Myung Hee giggled a little and said, "Yes he did, but I didn't know this pen drive had evidence about that matter as well, or else I would have given you a pen drive as well."

Ji Ho nodded a no and said, "It's okay, we will fight together to fight against him for our family." 

Myung Hee nods and says, "Yes fighting! Well I will go now." 

Saying that she started to walk ahead when Ji Ho said, "And I'm sorry for my past behavior." 

Myung Hee scoffed hearing that and replied, "It's too late for that, and don't change your personality because you are grateful, it doesn't suit you." 

Saying that she started walking ahead and went besides Joon Hwi. While Ji Ho just smiled looking at her. 

Myung Hee was in thoughts when Joon Hwi asked her, "What are you thinking about?" 

Myung Hee answered, "I don't know, this all just feels so unreal, this all happened so fast, while preparing for Ye Seul's case every second felt short but now since it's over and I handed the pen drive to the court it feels weird." 

Joon Hwi asked, "Do you want to have some drinks?" Myung Hee smiled and said, "I would love that, today was a long day." Joon Hwi smiled and said, "Okay then let's go!"