Chapter 2

Episode 1 (part 2)

PRESENT

Joon hwi was running on the fleid, trying to calm himself down and Myung Hee was running after him, telling him, "Yah slow down will you,  stop I want to talk!!" Joon Hwi laid down and sigh and asked,  "what to you wanna say?" Myung Hee sat near him and said,  "why are you physically tiring yourself, can't you just cry it out?"

Joon Hwi sighed and stayed silent for a while. Then he got up and started walking back to the campus. Myung Hee sighed in frustration and went behind him and was about to say something when they both saw Prof. Yang standing in front of the stone, they both went towards him and Joon Hwi said, "you said he didn't kill himself." Prof. Yang replied, "he had to much stuff left behind to die like that." Joon Hwi asked, "who could it be." Hearing this Myung Hee kept a hand on his shoulder. Suddenly Myung Hee got a call so she excused herself.

Looking at the caller ID Myung Hee smiled and answered the phone saying,

"min min!! How are you?  Did you eat your dinner?"

"yes noona, I'm good and I had dinner." 

"you did that's good. Did you finish your homework?"

"yes I just finished it. Did you eat noona? Btw where is Joon hwi hyung I want to talk to him."

"good good,  yes I had dinner. Oh you want to talk to Joon Hwi? But right now he is not with me I will tell him you miss him okay?"

"okay noona, are you visiting me this weekend?"

"yes I'm, now go sleep,  good night, sleep well and call me if something happens okay?"

"ne I will,  goodnight noona."

"goodnight I'm hanging up now."

Myung Hee went back and saw Joon Hwi waiting for her, she smiled a little and said, "it was min min, he said he missed you and wanted to talk to you." Joon Hwi smiled at the mention of him and said, "oh really? I will come with you to meet him this weekend then." Myung Hee smiled and teased him saying, "seriously sometimes I think he is your brother not mine, I feel like I'm the third wheel." hearing this Joon Hwi giggled and replied,  "jealous much?" Myung Hee "tched" and said,  "anyways,  you are going to your dorm?" Joon hwi nodded, and Myung Hee continued with a serious face filled with concern "want me to come with you, I will stay till you fall asleep. Will you be able to sleep alone?"

Joon hwi laughed at the fact that she said it so seriously and replied, "don't worry I'm going to be okay, Ji Ho is with me. Go to your room and sleep." Myung Hee nodded and said, "Ji Ho, seriously? I don't think he likes you that much. So call me anytime you want." Joon hwi smiled and nodded and they went to the dorms.

NEXT DAY

"Hello everyone" Myung Hee said as she and Joon Hwi entered the study room. Joon Hwi started to mark the important points when Ye Seul said, "wait Sol A is not here yet?" To which Ji Ho replied,  "why wait for someone who is late." As soon as he finished Sol A rushed inside shouting,  "big news!! Big news!! Prof. So was a drug addict." "what!?' everyone asked in union and Bok Gi searched It and said,  "yeah it's true." Then Sol A showed the note which said,  "I won't feel sorry for a drug addict. Joon hwi excused him self and Myung Hee sighed following him and saw him checking the news, he was about to bang his hand on the wall when Myung Hee stopped him and said,  "Joon - ah you pabo!! you could have gotten hurt! do you want me to beat the shit out of you? Anyways Calm down let's go eat something." Saying this Myung Hee draged Joon Hwi to eat so he can calm down and tried to distract him as she knew he won't open up right now. So the best way was to keep him busy.

MOCK TRIAL

The Prosecutor/Ji ho was putting his argument when suddenly police officers came in with Prof. Kang. The police offier shared the screen and said, "I'm officer Jang Dong Su, I wish for your cooperation. Onwers of these foot prints will suspected according to their whereabouts. Sneakers size : 250 (of Myung Hee), etc. This is the drug."

Prof. Yang cut him off saying, "it's meth mixed with sugar." The police officer continued, "yes that's right. It looks like someone mixed this in  Prof. Seo's coffee and froced him to drink it. The finger prints on the coffee cup are getting identified, so it's a matter of time till the culprit is found. We have come here today to give you a chance-" Prof. Yang cuts him off again and says, "I thought you came to help, But you have come to Threaten them." To which the police officer replied, "I'm not threatening-" Prof. Yang asked, "who thinks this is a threat?" Myung Hee and Joon Hwi raside their hands.

Myung Hee said, "I felt scared as the way he spoke was threatening." Joon hwi added, "when a threat causes fear in the other party and meddles with their decision, it can be punishable." Prof. Yang asked,  "and who got scared when he said he is giving a chance?" Sol A raised her hand and said, "it almost made my hair stand, when I didn't even do anything." finishing what she said,  she raised her hands which other students followed. 

Prof. Kang tried to ask cooperation from Prof. Yang, to which he replied,  "even if the culprit is here they can't leave during class.  I'm wrapping up Prof. Seo's class so leave. Continue the trial." Sol A nodded and said, "prosecutor, please continue." The police officers left dissapointed. The police officers rushed back in again after few seconds and went to Prof. Yang and arrested him making everyone schoked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Episode 1 complete!!!

Why do you think Myung Hee went to meet Prof. Seo? Comment below!

Please give me reviews on my writting style so I can change it.

Vote if you liked it

Add this book to your reading list for further updates.

Stay Happy Stay Safe 💜