Chapter 35

After lunch Myung Hee laid down to rest, while she closed her eyes she remembered something, the shoes! she remembered the reason why she asked for the shoes and slept thinking about them.

Flash Back

Min Jun a night before his important case was polishing his shoes, Myung Hee who got up to drink water saw him and went near him to ask what he is doing so late, but saw that his shoes were different, they had a secret storage to keep a pen drive, seeing that Myung Hee said, "wow dad! your shoes are so cool" 

Hearing her Min Jun startled turn towards her and said, "oh my daughter, you scared me! They are cool right?" Myung Hee nodded, and Min Jun said, "but don't tell this to anyone! Not even your mom, a prosecutor or lawyer always have a place to hide important clues, they can be easily stolen that's why we never tell anyone where we hid it unless it's an emergency, now since you know please keep it a top secret!"

Myung Hee smiled and said, "don't worry appa! your secret is safe with me! I won't tell anyone! I promise!" They did a pinky promise. Min Jun smiled and said, "my daughter is the best!" They turned around when Ji Soo asked, "what are you both doing here this late? Don't tell me you both are going out to eat something again?"

Min Jun smiled and said, "oh no you caught us, daughter what should we do?" Before Myung Hee could answer Ji Soo said, "do nothing and go to sleep, and you honey! stop spoiling Myung Hee." Min Jun got up, keeping his shoes back said, "now don't say that! How can I not spoil our cute daughter, she has been born to be spoiled by me."

Ji Soo sighed and said, "you prosecutor! I can never win against you in words!" Min Jun smiled and said, "that's how I could win you! Now let's go sleep it's late." Saying that he took Ji Soo to the room while Myung Hee went to her room.

End of Flash Back

Myung Hee woke up remembering something, since she got up suddenly it started hurting her muscles she held her stomach, seeing her awake Joon Hwi asked, "hey are you okay? why did wake up so suddenly? did you have a nightmare? are you okay?" Joon Hwi asked with a concerned voice. Myung Hee nodded a no and excitedly said, "I know where it is Joonie!! we have to go!! I figured it out! I figured it out!!!!"

Joon Hwi asked, "what did you figure out?" Myung Hee smiled gestured him to come closer, he went nearer and Myung Hee whispered in his ears, "the proof, I know where it is." Joon Hwi looked at her with mixed emotions and asked, "where is it!? I will get it, tell me!" Myung Hee laughed and said, "no no, only I can get it, I will go there right after I get discharged! Now I can complete my revenge Joonie!! I can avenge them!" Myung Hee finished emotionally.

Joon Hwi nodded and hugged her and said, "yes, now calm down, don't cry!" Myung Hee nodded a no and said, "that will happen only after I get my revenge! I was so stupid it was right in front of my eyes! I'm so glad I know now,  I can't wait to tell Prof. Yang about this, but let's tell him after I have it!" 

Joon Hwi nodded and said, "okay you tell him when you are ready!" Myung Hee nodded smiling and then asked, "oh how did his trail go?" Joon Hwi nodded a no indicating it was bad and explained her the situation, how they excused him using a glucose meter and everything else with Ye Seul's situation as well." 

Myung Hee sighed and said, "we have to think something about this! We have to find a clue that will help Prof. Yang and prove that he is not guilty." Joon Hwi nodded with a serious face and said, "yes we have to, but don't worry there is still time till next trail, I will figure out something!" Myung Hee nodded in reply and asked, "aren't you tired? go to the dorm and get a good rest instead of staying here." 

Joon Hwi smiled and said, "no I'm  okay, you don't worry!" Myung Hee sighed and said, "just go!! I'm okay, nothing will happen to me." Joon Hwi gave Myung Hee a strict look and said, "I'm comfortable here, and I won't go anywhere!" 

Myung Hee nodded in reply and said, "okay okay you stay here." Joon Hwi smiled and said, "good girl, are you hungry? I will order us some food." At the mention of food Myung Hee nodded and said, "yes please I'm hungry, but there is still time for dinner so let's eat the fruits halmoni got us. Oh from fruit I remembered, what time did you come? Did halmoni and Min Min leave?"

Joon Hwi nodded in reply and said, "I got here 30 mins ago." He answering her took the fruits, after washing them he started to cut it. While cutting he asked, "so how was your day? what did halmo-nim say?" Myung Hee smiled and answered, "you won't believe she talked with me, she made small conversations, I was very happy! Plus she said she will stay here during the day till I'm here, but I declined since I will be here for only 2 or 3 more days. So I didn't want to trouble her." 

Joon Hwi listened attentively, while Myung Hee continued, "plus I had lots of fun with Min Min, after so long we were together for this long! And now I'm spending  time with you so I'm very happy today." Joon Hwi smiled and fed Myung Hee an apple and said, "I see you enjoyed yourself." 

Myung Hee nodded in response. Joon Hwi then said, "who's number you gave to the officers to contact you?" Myung Hee answered, "of course yours, but I contacted them today with my new number, they said that they are still finding them, it's hard to search on voice only, plus they aren't able to track my phone because it's off."

Joon Hwi nodded and said, "don't worry they will catch the culprits soon, by the way have you thought about what to do with the proof?" Myung Hee smiled evilly and said, "yes I know what to do, you will have fun watching it, trust me!" Joon Hwi smiled and replied, "seeing this smile of your I'm sure it will be a good show." Hearing this Myung Hee smirked excited about it.