Myung Hee's Past

Part 3 

After the ceremony, Myung Hee was standing with Ji Soo and Min Jun. A man came and congratulated the couple, Min Jun talked with him for a min and then said, "Jong Hoon (Prof. Yang), I finally get a chance to introduce you to my daughter, and Myung Hee meet my best friend." Myung Hee came a little forward and said, "nice to meet you, I'm Myung Hee." Jong Hoon gave her a formal smile and said, "nice to meet you too, I'm Yang Jong Hoon."

Myung Hee who had known him from the start as she was an admirer was happy to meet him and said, "I have heard a lot about you, I hope I can learn things from you in the near future." Jong Hoon nodded and replied, "We shall see about that." Myung Hee smiled and nodded and said, "I will take my leave now, mom I'm going to Joon Hwi." Ji Soo nodded and Myung Hee went towards Joon Hwi.

Min Jun said, "she is aiming to study law as well, I'm sure she will be the best, you know Hyung she called me father today." Hearing this Jong Hoon gave a small smile and said, "that's good, you will at least stop bothering me about asking what you should do to win her heart." Ji Soo who heard this said, "oh so he was the person who you said was your guru. Myung Hee called you father already? well, it was a surprise for the wedding, I thought she would wait till the end but I guess even she couldn't wait. You won't believe me when I say she is your admirer Mr. Yang, she has been following your cases since she came to know about you. I'm glad she had a chance to meet you." (poor Myung Hee her idol knows that she is her fan and she doesn't know he knows this fact, sometimes parents say things they shouldn't lol). 

-------------------------------

One time Myung Hee forgot the keys, Ji Soo was out with her friend. Myung Hee had to go to Min Jun's office to get the keys. When she reached there and asked for the keys Min Jun smiled and said, "I have an idea, why don't we both go on a father-daughter date? Ji Soo is not home anyways. Myung Hee smiled and nodded and sat down and waited till Min Jun Finished with his work. That while she saw how he was doing his work and even met with Jong Hoon. Soon his work was over and they both left, they ate and enjoyed roaming around, Min Jun even brought a hairpin for Myung Hee and Ji Soo, they many clicked photos, and shared with Ji Soo saying, "a memorable date with my daughter."

The Ki family made lots of happy memories with each other, but the happiness doubled when they came to know about an additional member coming soon and they celebrated with great happiness. The family bond had gotten stronger day by day, now Myung Hee would call him dad instead of father and they pretty much became best friends, no one could tell that they weren't a real daughter father duo. Min Jun would even sometimes discuss small cases with her so she could gain knowledge and experience, Myung Hee would share some points that she thought there were needed to add, both Joon Hwi and Myung Hee were meant for the law, that's what everyone around them thought. 

Soon Myung Min came into the picture and made the happy family more happening. During Ji Soo's pregnancy, Min Jun and Myung Hee acted carefully around Ji Soo and they did everything themselves. They boned more at that time, now they didn't even think like they were not biologically related, they would cook together sometimes making a mess, even tho Myung Hee knew how to cook, Min Jun would always try to help when he was home. Tho he would mess the kitchen Myung Hee enjoyed spending time with him like this, at the end they both would get shouted at ruining the kitchen, they both enjoyed it making Ji Soo more pissed. Once Ji Soo couldn't handle seeing the huge mess they created trying to bake a cake and shouted at them a lot, from that time they would never mess things as they were very scared about Ji Soo shouting at them, Min Jun even joked about having a scary dream of Ji Soo shouting at him.

After Myung Min was born, Myung Hee would always act like a second mother to him, she would always stick around Myung Min as much as she can and always bragged to Joon Hwi about having such a adorable brother. All three of them would try to make him say their names first but the winner was our Myung Hee. Due to this happy environment, Myung Hee became more outgoing and people around her started to talk and be friends with her as well.