Chapter 454: Spider's Divine Power, Harvest After the Battle

Start from the beginning

Richard opened the attribute panel while a thought spun in his mind.

[Spider Divine Power]

[Level: Special]

[Special Characteristic: The remnant divine power of the spider goddess Lolita. It can enormously strengthen the potential of evil life forms. It has an additional effect on spiders.]

[Description: Divine power is the core power of a god. It has infinite power.]

‘Enormously strengthen the potential of evil lifeforms?’

That intrigued Richard.

However, he couldn’t help but shake his head when he turned around and looked at the undead troop around him.

This item was good. But there were no spiders in Twilight City. He could not enjoy the additional effect.

However… He seemed to have thought of something. He took out a head-sized statue from the system space.

He could combine the twelve statues of the spider goddess Lolita he had collected into a spider-type soldier.

This thing was ready-made.

He turned to look at the god’s ancient tree at the side.

“Treebeard, where’s the statue you seized from the spider church?”

Treebeard took its roots from the ground and swayed its trunk again. It was not far away. The roots suddenly rose from the ground.

Treebeard slowly approached Richard.

“Lord, I hid them in the roots.”

The tree roots spread like torn wrapping paper as the muffled sound fell.

They exposed three statues of the spider goddess Lolita into the air.

Richard sensed the evil aura and nodded in satisfaction.

That must be good. Richard had obtained three statues of the spider goddess Lolita.

He only needed to capture eight more spider churches with the one in his hand to get this special-type spider soldier out.

The several troops in a nightmare mode dungeon, plus an S-rank mission… This troop was worth looking forward to.

The only downside was that this intense battle could not increase the level of the troops.

The defensive battle to protect the Tower race’s holy land ended.

Richard did some calculations. He had gained six thousand undead crystals, two gold, and one glorious.

In addition, he also obtained a wisp of spider divine power that could increase the potential of evil life forms.

There was also the reward he had yet to pay–a heroic spirit stone statue. He could bring this out of the dungeon in addition to the Tower’s favorability.

In terms of losses… Richard glanced around.

The timely appearance of the god’s ancient tree in this battle attracted most of the firepower.

In addition, the Twilight City troops had the godly skill of turning into sand. The surrounded soldiers were immune to physical damage, and the enemy already gave up on them.

Therefore, there were no losses after the intense battle.

Richard could only sigh at the power of the skill.

The advantages were incomparable since they did not encounter a troop of spellcasters.

Heaven countered all physical damage to the enemy.