Wyrm Worm

Alright, here we go. Part Two of this episode. Hope you all like the title. I thought it would be a fun bit of word play ;P

[3rd POV]

After having left the waiting room, Yusei and (Y/N) were being escorted through the hallways. Leading them were two Sector Security officers with Lazar taking the rear. For any normal people, this would have been a rather effective intimidation tactic. However, that wasn't going to work on the likes of the new Champion and the Grimm Reaper. The both of them have been through far too much to be intimidated by a bunch of street-beat cops and their bosses. The hallway came to an end where an elevator laid waiting. The two leading the group stood by the elevator in guard positions allowing the three others to enter and descend below.

Yusei: "Where are you taking us, Lazar?"

(Y/N): "The garage. Where a vehicle is waiting for us."

Lazar: *chuckles* "Tell me, how did you know that? Did you read my mind?"

(Y/N): "No. I just noticed you pressed the garage button on the interface. Not that difficult to decode that."

Lazar: "Love to show off, don't you?"

(Y/N): "Guess it's in my blood."

The elevator eventually stopped after a little bit and the doors opened. The garage was filled with all sort of vehicles. Cruisers, trucks, and even Sector Security issued duel runners. A little fact about those duel runners was that they were manufactured by the Kaiba Corporation. They replaced the conventional motorcycle used by police officers for the past hundred years. They proved to be faster and more sturdy than those models. Officers and technicians were scattered around the area as the group headed towards one of the cruisers.

(Y/N): 'Goodwin better have some damn answers.'

----- Back at the Hospital -----

Jack: "You're looking a little rough, officer."

Trudge didn't even bother to make a comment to Jake's snark. The man was always on the rougher side when it came to his looks. What caught Jack's attention was the look on the officer's face. The iris looked shrunk, as did the pupil, with the color having dulled quite a bit. A wide grin stretched on his face giving Trudge the look of an insane man. His eyes momentarily went over to the officer's duel disk strapped to his arm. A little weird since Sector Security officer's didn't brandish their duel disks all the time. Perhaps in the Satellite since they practically engage in several duels a day. However, Jack's eyes widened when his gaze fell upon his other arm.

Surprise and shock ran through his system as he saw the glowing purple mark on Trudge's arm. A slight thrumming sound could be heard in the hallway coming from the mark itself as Trudge got closer. His brain recalled the memories of the vision he and the others had shared during the Championship match back at the Fortune Cup. The same glowing purple mark in similar design burning brightly across most of the Satellite laying waste to all. His mind wandered to the next memory of (Y/N) single-handedly holding back the clawed hand of the giant shadowy figure in that same vision. Jack shook his head out of those thoughts forcing to not let the guilt eat at him again. Carly got a very bad feeling from Trudge and hid a bit behind Jack for cover when he started to laugh darkly. He held out his duel disk activating it.

Jack: "What's going on? How do you have that mark on your arm?"

Carly: 'Wait a minute... That's the same glowing mark that Dick Pitt had on his arm when he dueled against (Y/N)!'

Jack: "Are YOU the sixth Signer?"

Trudge: "I am a Shadow Drone, and my master is a Dark Signer. I have been sent here to extinguish the light of your mark and drag you into the shadows. You will be the first to fall."