𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Start from the beginning

"A replacement," Jasaia said.

"No... I wouldn't say that. He's sweet."

"Girl, yes he is," Day laughed, "A rebound. You're not used to being single so you need some to fill the spot."

You started to deny it again but stopped after thinking. They were right. It wasn't like you meant to make Khalon your replacement, it just sort of... happened. You had no intention of talking to him, he just sort of filled the spot of Ty. But now that you two have been talking for a while, you learned that he's a really sweet guy. And you've learned to like him...

A little.

You shrugged your shoulders, brushing it off. "Well, how bout you and Trell, huh?" You retorted back.

"Unt unt, don't turn this on me now," Nelly held her hands up.

"Too late," Day smiled, "I heard they went on a date the other day."

A collection of ooo's went around the group as the attention focused on Nelly. Her face blushed as she attempted to avoid eye contact.

"Aww, you really like him," Jasaia squealed.

"Y'all finally talked?" You asked, late to the news. It's been a while since you texted in the group chat. Caught up in your own thoughts, you spent most of your time laying around in your room.

"They've done more than talk," Jaida smirked to you. Nelly grabbed a pillow and gave it a toss across the room the Jaida. She, however, dodges and it goes flying towards your face instead.

"Sorry," Nelly quickly apologized with a big smile.

"Nah, nah, it's cool," You mugged back, "Just wait till I get Trell on yo ass."

"Ooooo Nelly's got a boyfriennnndd," Mason, Nelly's 12-year-old brother, sang. His curly hair peeked over the couch as he crept into your conversation.

"Mason, te voy a estrangular," Nelly yelled back. He popped up from the couch and made a dart out of the room with Nelly close behind him. The two of them ran into the kitchen where they soon met Mrs. Carmen, Nelly's mother, bringing in groceries.

"Chanelle, deja de perseguir a tu hermano," Mrs. Carmen says, putting down the bags on the kitchen table. Ian, Nelly's 6-year-old brother, dug in one of the bags, pulling out a box of candy, "Aye, wait till you eat lunch, mío."

"Let me help you with those bags, Mrs. Jones," Jasaia said, getting up from the couch.

Mrs. Carmen waved her back down. "No, honey, it's ok. The boys helping me," She turned to Mason, "Go help your brother get those bags out the car."

Mason sighed before running past Chance, who was now coming in with six grocery bags in his hands. He plops them down on the table, turning to realize the five of you sitting in the living room. He rolls his eyes and points to Daysha, "Mama, get that strong big back gorilla to help you. Trust me, she's the quickest bag-getter I kno."

Daysha grabs another pillow and launches it towards him. He catches it and looks around before flicking her off.

"Zeke, sé amable," Mrs. Carmen warns, giving Chance a mean mug.

"Why you always taking her side?" He puppy-eyed, "I'm yo son."

"Cause I like Daysha more," She giggled back.

"Gracias, Mrs. Carmen," Daysha said back, sticking her tongue out to Chance. He walked over and smacked Day's head, before scurrying to take a seat beside Chanelle. "Pussy ahh nigga."

"Aye, why ain't I ever invited to these meetings?" Chance asked. He reached over and grabbed a few hot fries from you before popping them in his mouth.

"You want your nails painted?" Jasaia asked, rolling her eyes.

"Ion kno, you think it would help me pull that alt baddie down the street?"

"This nigga be making me lose brain cells," Jaida shook her head.

"What? I'm being dead-ass," He shrugged. Chanelle sucked her teeth, rolling her eyes again in which he pouted, "It's cool cause me and Trell was going to go to the arcade anyways. It's a guy thing."

"Chance, ain't nobody wanted to go to the arcade with your bum ass anyways," Daysha clowned.

He shrugged his shoulders, "We were going to stop by Cheesecake Factory after, but I gues-"

"Ooo, Me! Me!" Day hopped up, raising her hand in his face.

Chance crossed his arms, "Nah... You said nobody wanted to go with my bum ass. So I guess imma have to ask my other homegirls...."

"I meant nobody but me," Day said, putting on a big smile.

"I have been craving some cheesecake," You smiled too, hoping to appease Chance.

He pouted a bit more, acting like he was debating, before smiling, "Alright, so everybody good for 4? Leave Day."

Day grabbed the pillow again, this time smacking it across his face. Chance whined before playing dead on Nelly, who pushed him off of her.

You laughed at their antics before stopping to think. "It's cool if I bring a friend?" You asked Chance.

"Yea, sure. Who you tryna bri-" Chance started to ask before getting smacked again.

"Of courssseee. Bring any male friend you like," Chanelle winked at you.

You rolled your eyes at her, "Alright, Trell."

🌙: 𝘰𝘰𝘱 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨👀
   𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺💕