CUATRO

he walked towards Professor Flitwick and picked him up by his piss pump shaking him around violently " AUGHHHH IVE NEVER HAD MY PEE PEE YANKED LIKE THIS BEFORE, IT FEELS SO - SO-SO GUT". professor Flitwick's face was becoming redder every second from the pain, but Mufasa didn't seem to care at all and he began rubbing Professor Flitwick's peeny weeny against MufasA's prostate.

 mufasa was getting dizzy and he didn't know what he was doing. he was having sexy bedtime with a magic dwarf. and for the first time in his life, he felt good about his utter and raw homosexuality. 

"Flitwick I want to cum inside ur anal cavity, Ur tiny little body wraps around my cock so well" Mufasa placed Professor Flitwick on his pink tractor beam and used him like the woman hole simulator he brought from Apple. 

"MUFASA UR WEINER IS GETTING STUCK IN MY LARGE INTESTINE, DONT PULL OUT IT IT WILL COME OUT WITH MY INTESTINE," says a distraught but very pleasureful professor Flitwick. Mufasa doesn't listen and pulls out.

 a large organ is stuck to his tip and he is shaking his meat monster attempting to get it off " U HAVE TO GET IT OFF I NEED TO UNLOAD BEFORE MY VAGINA MINER IMPLODES" says Mufasa his jizzy leaking out. suddenly small holes started to appear all over his wrinklebeast and bonkjuice started spitting out. 

proffeser Flitwick was caught in the fire and Mufasas daddy sauce penetrated his mouth. "AUGH AGUAH I CA-NT- BR-EA-HTHH" Professor Flitwick said distraught and turned on " I LOVE SEEING U COVERED IN MY. COCK SNOT MY SHRINKLY WINKLY CUMMY BALL SMOL BOY," Mufasa said lovingly, he had never loved someone this much not even his bitch of a wife. 

"AUGH YOU HAVE SO MUCH SEXY SLOBBER," the poor man wailed while trying to get the fat blob off of him.