TRES

the beast looks down on him and notes the small man's even smaller peen

 the beast looks down on him and notes the small man's even smaller peen. "you cannot pleasure me with such a minuscule meat rod." Mufasa said angry. 

The captor had put him in here to fuck a wrinkle drizzled. professor Flitwick thought it would be more exciting to give the beast a hard time but instead, he was stuck with a small penis and a lovemaker 2000. Mufasa sighed "Fine" Professor Flitwick started pushing the toy against the beast's penis causing it to vibrate slightly.

 the beast lets out a growl of annoyance then turns it around and begins grinding itself on it. "oh shit" Professor Flitwick mutters under his breath. the beast suddenly stops moving, giving a satisfied huff. "that won't work" it snorts, sounding amused rather than annoyed, as it sits down on its haunches "You've never made a Purple Pneumatic Drill explode with pleasure before and it shows" Mufasa was rolling his eyes and beginning to become sick of professor Flitwick antics.

 professor Flitwick felt bad for being a dickhead but the idea of seeing this magnificent creature squirm in pure bliss was simply too tempting "ok" he replies. "I will try harder, but I'm pretty sure I can't make you cum" he tries again. it wasn't working. mufasa began thinking of new ideas and soon he had an idea.