I picked up the first brush I could get in my hold.

I started thinking about him again.

.
.

"Hyunjin, I love you."

My hand sketched with the pencil on its own.
.
.

"Jinnie, I would never leave you."

I felt my eyes stinging, vision blurring all over again.
.
.

"I'm yours forever, my ferret."

My lips quivered in his memories.
.
.

"I love you!" Is what he said before going out that day. All of the sentences he repeatedly told me in the while of 6 years echoed in my mind.

.
.

Tears streamed down my face all over again. I threw the brush down.

There, I had drew him again.

It was like as if someone engraved his ever feature deep in my brain. I kept the canvas down with shaky hands, putting another one on. I didn't cared about my tears- I just wanted to escape this pain.

I frantically moved my hand on the canvas. It was becoming him again.

A tremble hit my hand.

I threw my brush, rushed to our room. I looked around. Every corner had held our memories in it. The bed- it still had his sweet scent. The window, how we sat there and cuddled each other while watching the stars. The huge closet full of his clothes that I hugged while crying all night, the floor where we often fell after tickling each other, everything was neatly organized. By who?

I took few steps back before colliding in the wall, and ran back to the room i was staying in. I tried bathing to sooth my brain down, but nothing worked. Not even the damn sleeping pills. Without any second thought,

I only had one option infront of me.

Going out.

Here I was, covered in some black Hoodie and some sweats. It was evening- how gorgeous the surroundings looked, but I didn't cared.

I just walked and walked until I reached the very solution--

The other side..

I had came to check on Hyunjin again. The door was mostly unlocked- I knocked few times as usual, but there was no signs of Hyunjin. It was like a dead body lived in there.

My hands went cold.

I called him again and again, but there was no one on the other side to cut the call.

I finally stepped inside.

Everything was the same-- the difference? I heard the cries still echoing among the walls.

I had came in here in between to cook him meals, or just to check on him while he slept after taking some pills.

I entered the room where he had painted portraits of me multiple times- and my eyes welled up with tears seeing few pages and canvas lying around with my face on it.

He never intended on hearing me out. What even happened that day.

He wasn't in the house. The worst possibilities ran through my mind. I ran out of the house.

Hyunjin's pov.

I smiled seeing the sun setting down in the ocean, dying, to let his love, aka moon live.

Cursed are who that feel the ocean but can't even express a drop.

And I was willing to bleed from the thorns of his rose.

He could had stabbed me, and I still had still apologized for getting my blood on him.

That's how I loved my moon, My yongbok.

A tear dribbled down my face at his memory. And the happiness of getting rid of this pain. I happily let the ocean hug me. It was peaceful. I closed my eyes, air flowing around me.

As soon as I felt the splash of me falling into the water, I didn't panicked or tried to swim.

I didn't had my luminary, and I couldn't live as a dead body and a suffering soul.

Everything started going black-- his memories still fresh in my mind. His smile everytime he turned to me, his cute habits, his everything. I did not loved him.. I lived him.

I closed my eyes with a smile. But suddenly, I heard a splash in the water, I opened my eyes immediately.

"Moon..?" I managed to whisper, before I closed my eyes. Before I totally lost my consciousness. I felt someone pulling me up.

Felix's pov.

As soon as I reached where I thought Hyunjin might be, my eyes shot up seeing a figure falling down.

"HYUNJIN!"

I swear, I felt my world slipping below my feet. They let me to the very edge too, jumping down without any second thought.

I saw him drowning with a smile on his pained face.

I swam as fast as I could to him, pulled him up.

Taking few puffs of air as I came out, I swam our way to the edge of the sea. He had fallen from a damn cliff- even I did, but I didn't cared. He tried doing this from a misunderstanding and it scared me. Scared me to my bits.

Sitting there i kept him leaning against me, the waves washing our feet.

I checked his breathing.. no signs.

I removed his hoodie, performed CPR sometimes, fastening my movements when I felt him growing cold.

Finally, he coughed out water, eyes opening up again. I let the tears flow that I held within me. He was alive.

Staring at me with a couple minutes of shock, he bursted into tears finally. His body shook against mine, and his crying gave me goosebumps. I hugged him as tight as I can.

"I'm so sorry"
"I didn't meant it"

Was all I heard from him. Why was he apologizing? He repeated that phrase again and again.

I finally had enough.

I kissed him, hard enough to shut him up, and I felt him relaxing down.

Hyunjin's pov.

I didnt cried because he was infront of me. I cried because of what I tried to do without having him infront of me. I tugged on his shirt tightly, not willing to let him go even when he kissed me. I felt relieved, my heart on ease, as if he took me back to my home.

.
.

I sighed softly, eyes lingering on the ethereal male that I drew by memory. But this time, he was besides me, playfully helping me with it. We whispered a series I love yous in between of my painting session and I swore I could never get enough of him.

_________________________________________

>.<

Surprise! I hope you liked it. No proof read cuz I wrote it in tears! Joel sonny's music screams elegance. Anyways, have a great day or night, I lobe you breads!

-binbinbread signing out.