Living Hell

Word count:- 1244
Includes:- yandere behaviour, murder, mention of blood and cheating.

Song recommendation:- Living hell (Bella Porch)
______________________________________

"Why can't I find the particular book.." a small blondie, roaming through the hallways, asked himself. As he spotted that book high above in the shelves he tried getting it, but it was a big no for his height.

Suddenly, someone from behind, grabbed the book for him. As he turned around, he glanced at the boy of his dreams. The foreigner student, joel, stood there while grabbing the book for him.

Felix eventually blushed having his eyes wide. He ran away grabbing the book and once he was away, he checked his pulse and gasped. His pulse was going crazy.

After all the chaos, he breathe out deeply as joel started giving him pretty much of attention. They both became friends, then dating, but Felix didn't kissed him yet. The blonde thought to save up the kiss for the special moment, only if he knew.

One day as he marched through the busy corridors of university he saw Joel. When he was about to run to him he saw another girl clinging on him.

His blood ran cold. All the feelings were getting activated. Yet he decided to bury them.

But nothing went right.

He saw joel and that girl hanging out, okay. He saw them gettin way more close. Okay. They both kissed. Both started dating. And Felix was there. All alone

As he reached his home, he flopped on the bed, dragged himself to the bathroom, fell on the floor and broke down in tears. "I'm feeling s-so heavy-" he sobbed while hugging himself. After 1 or 2 hours, he got up, washed his face, and snapped his head up while leaning on the sink. He looked miserable, its obviously not him!

"He thinks he's the one in control, being a good boy, being in glory, let's see for how much long he will get his glory" Felix smiled with his eyes widening a little.

As the another day came to the end and the university was now fully empty, joel was ordered to clean the classroom, but, he saw some blood rushing on the wooden floor and slowly drooling towards him. He ran inside, his eyes following the puddle of the blood to the blonde sitting on someone, he recognized the girl, it was natasha, his new girlfriend, her dead eyes wide as she laid on the ground in an uncomfortable position. "hey! who are you!!" He shouted while trembling until the stabber and the owner of the knife turns around, he got astonished 

Felix was sitting on top of the girl. He smiled at joel with his eyes widening a bit as the blood droplets on his face made trails on his face. He stood up, as he wore an oversized shirt and some shorts and his favourite fish net stockings, he wiped the bloody knife on his thigh to clean the knife and started walking towards joel. Joel sprinted out of the classroom with his whole speed being scared for his life.

He stopped in between the corridor, dark light of the spooky night showed up from the windows, he breathed in the breathe he never breathe, until he froze on his tracks. He heard someone singing heavenly in the corridors. The voice was suddenly just behind him.

Someone was standing behind him. "I can make your life a living hell if I want to" Felix smiled with his same cheerful vibe. Until it dropped off. "and, I surely want to"

Blonde trailed his hand on joel back, held his shoulder, whispered "love me" on his right, "love me" on his left, and slid the knife on his neck piercing the thin skin.

The blood drooled over his chest.  Felix choked joel suddenly, whispering "feel so heavy" and he tackled him on the ground. "Lying on the bedroom floor" Felix sang. "I will make your life a living hell, for breaking my heart and going to her"

As the knife was stabbed down Joel's heart, Felix made joel hold the knife and removed the gloves he himself wore. In case he wont get caught cuz the murder and the clues will be pointing towards joel killing him and his so called girlfriend.

He walked out of the building being satisfied with what he did, he felt so light by killing the two together. His tears trickled down his cheeks yet He loved it actually, what is it? Was it a warning sign? Who knows.

A month later..

As the blonde walked through the hallways, as usual in black hoodies and gray trousers, he walked towards his locker. As he opened the door, he saw the strawberry milk in there and a small note, saying

Love, drink it
-someone yours

Felix smiled reading the note, but his smile eventually dropped as he took the shake and drank it while walking to his class. Day by day the secret admirer kept giving him small and cute gifts. One day, he opened his lockers again, strawberry milk and Felix's fav snacks were kept there. The difference was, the admirer finally revealed his/her slight of the identity.

Drink it little beauty
-someone you love,
HJ

HJ? There are many students in the school with their name starting from h but not ending with j. The curiosity ate Felix up literally every second. And yes, he was falling for whomever the one was this caring and attentive of what Felix liked.

After 3 weeks, blonde opened his locker expecting another small treat but what he saw just made up his day. A bouquet of flowers was laid down in the locker with a note sticked to it.

Meet me at the rooftop, love
Someone Yours
HJ

He saw that his class was free for today so he sprinted towards the rooftop. He was really excited to see his secret admirer after so long. As he reached there he spotted a tall, slender yet muscular man standing there. He wore soft aesthetic and his hands in his pockets.

Felix was shook to see whome it was. "Hyunjin?" It was his lifelong crush. Or the best friend who left the state for some works.

Hyunjin smiled. The taller male walked towards the other and ruffled the other's hairs. "Yes, it's me, someone yours" Hyunjin grinned.

"You looked hot while killing joel and natasha" smirked Hyunjin. "You saw me, didnt you?" Whined Felix, burying his face in his tiny hands. "Yeah yeah"

"When you came back?" Felix asked while smiling. "A while ago!"

Timeskip
After 6 months

"Lixie!" Hyunjin, with flaming red hairs, shouted through the hall and the called male lit up. Both were dating for 6 months by now, both were happy, and they were unbreakable. The living hell Felix lived was replaced by the Living heaven that he never dreamt of.

All thanks to Hyunjin, or he would've probably roamed around being depressed.

He still remembers when Hyunjin got so possesive thinking that chan was hitting on Felix and next chan was in wounds.

Ofcourse, Felix gave him a silent treatment afterwards but still red haired male somehow melted Felix. Turns out, Hyunjin is most of a yandere.

As if Felix would mind that.
______________________________________

M literally laughing nervously rn
M so sorry for updating sooo late-

By the way! A new book on this account will soon he published. Yups, a hyunlix book!

Stay tuned~

Author BinBin_Bread