Better Boyfriend Than Him

There I saw the familiar small figure. Sitting at the corner of the music surrounded with dim lights, loud music and a crowd of people dancing. Nothing new in a party as usual. He was again left out by his boyfriend to go home with someone else.

The small figure was glued to his phone, he was seated on a comfortable bean bag and just looking on his phone not bothered to look up, all alone. I cant believe we were finally alone. Approaching him, I noticed him glancing at my figure with side eye and again looking at his phone.

I sat beside him. "Hey.. how are you lixie?" I asked. "Nothin New.. just bored in the party" he said still looking at his phone.

I looked up at his boyfriend, him making out with another boy shamelessly, I looked at felix again. "Hyunjin.. why are you sitting here with me.. ain't I boring" he said, looking up at me finally with his doe eyes.

Gosh. He looked so ethereally cute, those words despite being harsh, sounding sweet due to his honey dripping perfect deep voice.

"No. You ain't boring" I exclaimed with confidence, he slightly sighed and smiled while keeping his phone aside. "Nevermind. How can I accompany you" he said looking at me with his friendly gaze.

"Nothing.. wanna have a drink?" I showed him the wine in my hands. "Sure. I need a mental support" he joked while giggling. That took my breathe away, the time stopped when we had an eye contact. The air got thicker around me, it was suffocating me. The air could be cutted with a scissor at this point. .

He looked away with his freckled cheeks now crimson red shade. How cute.

The beauty sitting infront of me was totally pure, never let anyone touch him, no hint of sin on him, he's totally virgin from head to toe. He didn't even kissed his timepass boyfriend. Also who will touch him? I stay with this little beauty 24/7 until he goes to his boyfriend, who treats lixie like nothing. I hate it.

I gave him the drink finally, my gaze went to his satin black shirt, loosely hugging his body while his collarbone on show, until I saw some red wine droplets gathering at his collarbone damps and disappearing in the after sliding down his collarbones.

Such an ethereal view to see. Some urge in me held his wrist to stop him getting the tissue, I leaned in and started sucking around the area the wine gathered while looking up at him, earning low lewd voices.

I licked around his white collarbones, and pulled away seeing him in a daze. Eyes shutted close, rosy cheeks, soft looking flushed red lips parted while his tiny body's chest going up and down.

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breathe, he gave me a look while hugging my neck and that gave me the consent to pick him up, walking to the exit of the club. "Hyunjin.. what are you doing? I have a boyfriend"

"As if I care felix.. did he ever stayed up all night for you, and did the shits I just did? No. He's busy in another sluts. I prefer you to leave him"

Felix smiled, he tugged out his phone and messaged his now ex about the breakup. "Done" freckled said, while pecking my lips and bursting in small giggles.. adorable

"Finally stolen you from that fucker. I surely can be a gentleman for you" I said with a proud smile. Lixie chuckled, hugged my neck further and closed his eyes.

______________________________________

Boyfriend By Dove Cameron

I can't believe we're finally alone
I can't believe I almost went home
What are the chances? Everyone's dancing
And he's not with you

The universe must have divined this
What am I gonna do
Not grab your wrist?

I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit

I could be a better boyfriend

I don't need to tell you twice
All the ways he can't suffice
If I could give you some advice
I would leave with me tonight

The universe must have divined this, mmm, mmm
Ladies first, baby, I insist

I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit

I could be a better boyfriend than him

I never would have left you alone
Here on your own glued to your phone
Never would have left you alone
For someone else to take you home

I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus you know my clothes would fit

I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit

This song is such a vibe honestly. Am addicted ;-;

Author, Bin Bin Bread