PART TWENTY FOUR; THE DANGER

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー muzan kibutsuji

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー kokushibo

    TWO years passed during the time that Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza were training (Y/N) to become skilled enough to infiltrate Finale Selection and pass, and after those said two years, she learned not only how to use Breaths and Total Concentra...

    TWO years passed during the time that Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza were training (Y/N) to become skilled enough to infiltrate Finale Selection and pass, and after those said two years, she learned not only how to use Breaths and Total Concentration, Constant, but her strength, speed, and agility had also increased due to the demons honing her body to the max.

    Kokushibo was the one that pushed her the most, meaning he trained her the most due to him being the only demon who could use breaths. After he ambushed a lone sword smith who was delivering a newly forged nichirin sword, Kokushibo gifted it to the girl as her own which she then used to try and learn the Breath of Moon. Both were surprised when she was able to perfect the swordsmanship style flawlessly, but Kokushibo found himself more than pleased that the woman he chose was so skilled.

    Douma and Akaza were more complicated.

    For Douma, he had explained quite in depth about how busy he was with his Eternal Paradise Cult that he then used as a way to devour his followers, one of the reasons why he wouldn't be able to train with her often. But then again, (Y/N) was completely fine with him considering his rather brutal and sadistic training styles.

    Akaza, however, was the complete opposite. At first, he outright refused to teach (Y/N) anything about fighting as it would mean having to fight her himself, and the one thing he abhorred was the thought of accidentally injuring a woman. Yet, after she coaxed him into helping her since he was an expert in hand-to-hand combat and martial arts, he then liked nothing more than to assess her strengths and abilities—to him, it was like he was slowly nurturing another fighter born for combat.

    It was enlightening.

    Then, there was Muzan.

    After dropping (Y/N) into the Infinity Fortress, unknown to her until she asked Nakime, he had commanded for her to be kept there until Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza deemed her ready. She found it a bit unnecessary and unfair since the other three demons could leave when they liked to, but she was provided with the most exquisite food and clothing, along with other necessities like water, bathing, a bathroom, and sleeping, so she couldn't complain.