17

2 years later

L I l y

"Jordyn come to mommy" I say to my daughter as she smiled and walked over to me

Ever since Jordyn was born Cameron and i have been getting along very well. He was right when he said he was going to love us both forever. He loves Jordyn so much. I'm so happy I met Cameron.

I put Jordyn down for her nap and went to relax on the couch when I heard the door bell ring. I quickly got up to see who it was.

I was stunned when I saw who it was. It was Ethan.

"Ethan." I mumble

He brought me into a huge hug. Ethan I think has gotten over me but I'm not very sure. We haven't talked in forever.

"Hey lil Cameron wanted me to tell you that he needs you to come with me he has a sunrise for you. And to bring Jordyn" he says smiling.

"Um are you sure?" I question

"Yeah come on lil go get Jordyn and we'll head out" he says smirking

1 hour earlier

C a m e r o n

I was at work and my assistant said someone was here to see me. I told her to let them in. I thought it was going to be Lily but I was totally wrong.

It was Ethan. The Ethan that fucked my wife a while back. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Long time no see" he says giving me a bro hug

"Hey cam lily is downstairs with Jordyn she has a surprise. She wanted me to come get you." He says

"You fucking liar. Get out!" I yell

"Oaky Cameron you wanted to go the hard way fine with me" he pulled out a gun and told me to walk down to his car or he'd shoot me.

I did as I was told and Walked down to his car. I was soon knocked out...

L I l y

We made our way out to the car as I got in. The smell of liquor and weed filled the car. I scoffed at the smell.

We arrived at some abandoned wear house I got out of the car with Jordyn and walked to the back of the car. Soon the trunk opens revealing a very angry Cameron.

"ETHAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" I yell

"Babygirl don't use that tone with me" he says startling me

"The funs just started.." He says smirking