0.1

Lily"s POV

"Come on lil we're going to be late for the club!" My best friend Brooke yelled to me

Well my names Lily. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I have tan skin. I go to west Morris high school in New Jersey. I'm 17 years old. I'm in 12th grade. And my boyfriend is Grayson Dolan.

"I'm coming!" I yell down the stairs to her

I walk down the stairs. I'm wearing a tight black dress. My butt is really big so it looks good in this dress. I have my makeup on and red lip stick. We walk out the door to my car. Grayson has no clue I'm going here and it has to stay that way.

We pulled up to the club and got out fake ID's out.

We made it in the club without any problems. Brooke and I went out on the dance floor grinding on each other. Then someone touched my butt.

"Did you enjoy touching my butt" I say in a bitchy tone

"Eh. I'd like to touch you somewhere else." He says biting his lip

"Come on let's get out of this place" he says seductively in my ear

I nod my head in response. He pulls me out of the club and into his car. I know I Shouldn't be doing this but something is telling me to. As we're in the car he slides his hand up my thigh.

We reach his house and as soon as we get in he starts sucking and nibbling on my neck leaving hickeys. I stopped him.

"But I have a boyfriend" I say

"Shhh" was all he said

He continued sucking on my neck until he found my sweet spot as I let out a slight moan. He signaled me to jump and rap my legs around his torso. I did and he began making out with be. His tongue exploring my mouth. He brought me upstairs. And laid me on his bed. He took my dress off Leaving me in my thong and bra. He looked at me and but his lip. He started at my lips and kissed all the way down to my area. His breath made me shiver. He pulled my thing down.

He then stuck 2 fingers in me making me moan like crazy. I did stuff with Grayson like sex but that's it. He then stuck 3 in making me arch my back.

"Omg it feels so good. I-I'm about to cum" I say

I came on his fingers as he licked it all off. He then put his tongue in me he kitten licked my clit. I pushed his head deeper in. He continued eating me out. I came in his mouth as he swallowed it. He came up to me and laid down next to me.

"Cameron. Cameron Dallas" was all he said

"Well Cameron Dallas I should get going see you around." I said as I winked at him and gave him my number.

As I was walking out of his big house I called a taxi. I then got a text from Grayson. It read. I think we should see other people. I texted back K. And went on with my night. Never stopped thinking about Cameron.

Thanks @traplordmaloley for the idea!