0.3

Lily's POV

Ethan walked me home from school and invited me over later but I made a excuse of not coming over. I kinda feel bad he's so nice. I got home did my homework and ate dinner. My mom and dad are never home. They are always on business trips. Ever since I was little I had baby sitters and baby sitters. But now Im old enough to be on my own.

It was now 7:45 so I started driving to Cameron's. I got to his house and knocked. It didn't take him that long to answer it. I walked in and went over and sat on his couch.

"So Cameron how old are you?" I ask

"20" he says

"But Cameron I'm 17 that's illegal." I say

"Shhhh no one has to know baby girl" he says

"When do u turn 18" he asks

"Next month" I say

"It won't be illegal then" he says as he comes over to me and grabs my hips and pulls me close to him

"Cameron I'm not going to be your fucking fuck buddy" I say trying to push away but his grip s to strong as he slowly kisses my neck.

"I know you like it" he whispers in my ear

He continues kissing my neck. He finds my sweet spot as I let out a slight moan.

He throws me on his really big couch and takes my shirt off. Leaving kisses down my stomach. He then takes my shorts off leaving me in my undergarments. He takes his shirt off and then his shorts. You can see his erection growing.

"Moan for daddy" he says as he pulls my thong down and sticks 3 fingers in me.

I moan like crazy.

"Omg Cameron" I moan

I come on his fingers. He licks it all up.

"You taste so good" he says

He takes a condom from the drawer in his living room. He unclips my bra as he's kissing me. He sucks on my nipples. I pull his boxers down.

He opens the condom and throws the rapper on the ground. He slides it on his length and positions himself at my entrance. He slides into me. It hurt and then it turned into pleasure.

"Your so tight baby" he says

He hits my g-spot every time.

"Faster!" I yell

"You feel so good!" He yells

"Harder cam harder!" I yell

He goes harder and faster as his thrusts become sloppier.

"Cam I'm about to come" I say between breaths

"Me too" he says

"1-2-3" we both released our juices

He plops down next to me and pulls me close. We cuddle and watch Netflix.

"Will you be my fuck buddy now" he says

"Hell yeah" I say as I kissed him