0.9

Lily's POV

I was shocked when I saw.. Ethan rush through the door. He pulled Hayes away from me. He punched him and the face and told Hayes to never put a hand on her again. I smirked at his comment as Hayes stood there touching his lip from the blood. Ethan helped me up. Idek how I managed to fall.

Ethan brought me out of the house. And to his car. We drove to my house and the whole ride was silent. I was sort of confused. We got into my house. Parents still not home. The usual.

"Thank you Eth-" he cut me off my pressing his lips against me. I kissed back confused by his action. I definitely did not feel sparks like I did with Cameron. It was different.

"Ethan I- I like someone else. I-I'm sorry" I say hugging him tight

"It's okay lily. I had my chance to call you mine. But I ruined it. I'll wait for u. I will always love you" he says

"Love u to Eth" I say

Ethan went home after that and we decided to just stay best friends. I did the thing I least expected myself to do. I speeded over to Cameron's house dying to see him. I wanted to tell him how I really felt. I loved him.

I knocked on the door and walked in. I heard moaning. At first I thought it was him masturbating. I went to his room and opened the door. Revealing him fucking some thot. He looked up at me in shock as she tried covering herself up.

"Lily- I-" I cut him off

"Cameron. I came here to tell u I loved you. Hoping you would feel the same. But I guess fucking not. Have fun with your new fuck buddy" I say walking out of the room but getting stopped by him pulling me back.

He kissed me. I kissed back.

"Cameron stop you don't love me" I say looking down

He pulled my chin up with his pointed finger and smiled at me.

"Lily you might not think this but I love you more than u could even imagine" he says making me Blush

"Doesn't mean u can go around fucking people" I say

"The only person I wanna fuck is you" he says biting his lip

The girl was gone. She must of walked off. Cameron and I stared at each other for a good 3 full minutes. Just smiling.

"I love you so much lily" he says

"I love u so much to" I say