0.4

Lily's POV

I walked into school the next day and went to my locker did the usual. Then Ethan came up to me.

"Hey lily. Um I was wondering if you wanted to hangout tonight. And go to the movies?" He says smiling

Well I'm only Cameron's fuck buddy. So I can go out with whoever the hell I want. And Ethan is so nice.

"Yeah eth sounds great!" I say smiling

"Okay see ya at 8:00 lil." He says as he kisses my cheek and walks off to class

My phone vibrated in my back pocket.

From- Cam😏
To- lily👅😏

My house 9:00

From-lily👅😏
To-cam😏

No sorry I have plans

From-cam😏
To-lily👅😏

I'm not taking no for a answer.

I ignored his last text and went on with my day. I saw Grayson on my way to lunch and I stopped him. I wanted to ask why he broke up with me.

"Hey gray" I say

"Yeah lil" he says

"How come you broke up with me?" I ask

"Cause I decided to give Ethan a chance. He really really likes you. I do still love you lily." He says

"I love you too gray" I say as I hug him

------Later that night----

Ethan should be here soon. And Cameron won't stop blowing up my phone. I heard a knock on my door and walked out to see Ethan looking really cute.

"You look gorgeous" Ethan says

"Thanks Ethan. You look handsome!" I say

---skip car ride----

We get to the movies and he says we're seeing the movie unfriended. I fucking am terrified of scary movies. We're 40min in to the movie and I'm like all up in Ethan's chest hiding my face.

A really scary part comes and I literally jump onto his lap. I feel him get hard. He bites his lip.

"Let's get out of here" Ethan says grabbing my hand

All I feel is my phone vibrating non stop. It's Cameron obviously. I Ignore it.

We get in the car and Ethan is literally speeding to his house. I can tell that he's horny.

We get into his house and starts making out with me. He takes his shirt off and mine. He leaves kisses down my neck and stomach. I didn't really wanna fuck him. So I was intending to just give him a blow job.

I got on my knees and slowly pushed him against the wall. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. I bit my lip as I looked at his erection growing. I pulled his boxers down and took his member in my hand. I palmed it and then took it in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down as he moaned my name. I felt his member twitch and he released in my mouth. I swallowed it and licked my lips. The rest of the night we just cuddled.

I looked at my phone and read most of the 20 texts.

-
I swear you better get here soon

Bitch get your ass over here

I wanna make you cum

Come on baby girl come to daddy

Okay I'm done get you ass fucking over here now!

Next time I see you. I'm going to make you not be able to walk for a week. Luckily you have a week off next week.

My house tomorrow at 9:00 if you don't come I will come get you myself.

---

He's a fucking psychotic.