Shopping At The Mall

Start from the beginning

With that we started walking and Miko interlocked arms with me as we made small talk while finding the store. As soon as we headed inside the minicons eyes started sparkling as they saw all the candy and ran around the store. "Guys, slow down!" I yelled. But no one listened as everyone else started walking away from me. Great, who wants to bet someone's gonna be high on sugar later..

"Don't worry Y/N, you still have me at least so let's go! Who cares about those cons." Miko said as she grabbed my arm. I rolled my eyes playfully then smiled as I followed her as we wandered around the store. I guess it was fine to leave the cons be as long as they didn't do anything too extreme. 

We checked out the m&m's section and saw the minicons there immediately, not even 5 minutes into the store they're here filling two whole bags with m&m's. I just stare at them in shock. "Woah there, that's a little too much don't you guys think? You'll get sick if you eat all of that." They just looked at me and ignored what I said then grabbed another bag as they let out an evil laugh.

"Guys.. guys seriously- that's too much what are you-?" They didn't listen to a thing I was saying and before I knew it they had 4 full bags of m&m's. After they were done they ran off and went to another section of the store. Miko and I just looked at each other with a did-you-see-what-I-see expression. Mischievous kids they are..

Ignoring what we just witnessed we grab a bag ourselves to fill it up with candy we wanted. Miko went with sour patches while I chose my favorite. Then we went to the section where they had plushies and giant gummy's. Clampdown was currently looking at this giant gummy worm they had and looked puzzled. He was also holding a bag of swedish fish in his arms.

"I'd be careful eating those." Miko told him, which startled him thinking it was a certain mafia boss behind him. "If you drink any water after eating them you might just hear something going 'glub glub' in your stomach."

"Wh-what.. is that true?!" 

"Miko!" I glared at her. "Don't worry, she's just saying that to scare you. She's lying."

He looked at the swedish fish in his arms. "Oh.. phew." I then looked at the giant gummy worm he was staring at earlier. "So what's up kiddo? We saw you staring at it. Do you want it?" I asked. He looked at it and stood quiet for a moment. "I don't know, it-it's so big! How can someone eat something this huge. It's like the size of me!" he explained. 

"Duh, it's like 26 inches long! That's why they call it a jumbo size." Miko told him. "They taste pretty good though."

"If you want it then get it. I'll pay for it." I added. 

"R-really? You'd do that for me?" 

"Why not? I'm the one who invited you guys so whatever you guys want i'll pay for it" I smiled. He then hugged me and had such a happy expression as he grabbed the giant gummy worm. "Thank you Y/N! You're amazing you know that?"

We were in the store for about 10 more minutes before I decided to regroup everyone so we could pay. The minicons grabbed a bunch of candy so their things were the most expensive. Steeljaw grabbed a plushie he saw and had everyone glaring and mocking at him once they saw what he had.

"What, it was cute alright? Now stop staring before I tear out your sparks." He growled. Thunderhoof was trying so hard not to laugh at him.

After I payed for everyone's things we left the store and walked around the mall to figure out our next stop. The minicons did say they wanted a game so we took the elevator to the first floor. Even though they were already draining my wallet enough I still wanted to be nice and let them pick out what they wanted. 

We went inside and I let them look around, waiting for them to pick a game. I just hope they don't get carried away again. 

Fracture tapped on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry about them. If you want I can talk to them." He said with a saddened expression. I put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it. It's fine. They're just kids anyway."