Although she has no knowledge of the gender, she moved towards the baby clothing anyway, starting with the girl section. It made her smile just a bit, remembering how she you used to gush over it when shopping with her father when she was younger.

She was obsessed with baby dolls, so her father would buy them all the time. She almost forgot how nurturing she was at a younger age—but her maternal instincts have gone away as she's grown but her trauma only increased.

She glanced at the time as it was just nearing 3pm, realizing she was hungry. Her hand grazed the pink onesie she had her eye on for a while before deciding to go pay and get home to make something to eat.

 Her hand grazed the pink onesie she had her eye on for a while before deciding to go pay and get home to make something to eat

Meanwhile, Michael was with King, as per usual. They'd gotten into a bit of a situation-

"We ain't got no firearms on us right now. This is so unnecessary." King exhaled as they were pulled over at the side of the road by an all so familiar police officer that's always on their tails: Officer Pedesko.

The officer had originally pulled them over for speeding, then was suspicious of weapons as he had already pat them down, standing beside their cars. He has no warrant or probable cause, so he can't really search their car on suspicion as of now.

"I'm letting you off with a ticket, Michael. Next time you're locked up. This is like our 6th time catching you out here speeding like you have no sense. Watch yourselves." He eyed them before turning around and walking back to his car.

Michael kissed his teeth, looking him up and down. Usually he'd have something smart to say back, but he was quiet and over it all the while. After so many times you learn to give up. "6th time my ass." He muttered. "I ain't even paid the last 5 tickets."

King snickered as they got back into the car. "Foul as hell for that." He shook his head. "Where you headed next?" He asked.

Michael began driving again, as fast as he previously was before...

"I needa drop water off at Naija's place so I'll drop you off first." He replied.

Naija has yet to buy a water dispenser, so she's been living off of cases of water bottles for a little while now.

King nodded. "Y'all figurin' shit out?" He raised a brow, referring to their pregnancy situation since things have been a bit complicated lately due to it.

Michael exhaled, scratching the back of his neck. "I guess. Shit's fucked up right now. 'N y'all wonder why I drink."

King scoffed. "Does she even know yo ass drinks every night now? You're outta control ma nigga."

Michael rolled his eyes, already denying it. "Shut the hell up I'm not.

"At least you know where she even is. You ain't even know that much last time I asked. Mans was high as shit."